what rides in IOA in AM

Lisa AF

DIS Veteran
This is our first visit to IOA. When visiting WDW we always get there at opening and ride first the rides that will get busy. I assume US the same stategy is useful. But... I don't know which rides get busy in the afternoon :confused: .

My DD do not like big rollercoasters. What should we hit first?

When are you going. It is hard to say what will be busy. If it is weekend the busiest thing will be everything at this time of the year.

Your very first ride should be Spiderman. It's very popular. They have some water rides that you will definitelt get wet. Last year we wore our bathing suits in the park for that reason. Popeye & Bluto's Barges is a whitewater raft ride that's a lot of fun. Dudley Do Right is a log flume ride and Jurassic Park River Adventure is another raft ride. They're all fun but you will get wet.

We will be IOA on Wednesday May 8.

Are the water rides tame enough for my unadventuress DDs? How about Spiderman? Don't want to traumatize the kiddies!!!;)

I think you should be pretty good during the week. I believe that most of the breaks should be done by then. The only large groups that you shouls have to deal with is school groups. That is normally about the field trip time of the year. I would hit Spiderman first and then hit hulk.

The two water rides Dudley and Popeye are OK. Depending on how adventurious your kids are Dudley might be a little bad, due to the final drop. You might want to think about Jurassic Park also it has a pretty good drop but it goes real quick.

At Islands of Adventure, Spiderman and The Hulk get very busy....to get away from the crowds...go ride JP River Adventure...about a 30-45 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter