What Snacks Do You Pack for the Parks?

We bring individually wrapped Turkey snack sticks & the omega 3 packets of nuts & cranberries.

the variety bags with Chex mix, muddy buddys, gardettos etc. We take those for the grandkids and they eat them in line if it's a long wait and they get hungry.

When I was a kid and my parents too us to WDW I hated that they packed snacks. It was usually those assorted cheese sandwich crackers. I don't want to do that to my kids. We snack on Disney snacks.

We don’t usually take in too many snacks, but as my sister and I both like to get to the parks as early as possible, we like to grab a little something to toss in our bags. Usually an uncrustable and some fruit leather.

I make my own trail mix. Raisins, nuts, MMs, and pretzels. Nice combo of protein (nuts), carbs, and sweets.

I also bring those little tubs of peanut butter, Jif brand, to eat with celery sticks or apple slices. Toss in some raisins, to go with the celery, and you get "ants on a log"!
We must be related :)

I also like the single serve hummus tubs and carrots. Halos/satsumas are favorites too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter