What the heck? Is this allowed? The mickeystoontown gang is back in the World and together again! Updated 4/13 x 6

I would have gladly taken your cannollis. No, wait, that filling doesn't look right at all . . . .

Great updates! Sounds like a great day. I love it when you feel like you have a park to yourself - especially in Pandora with it all lit up.

YOu sure put up a lot of fun updates! Lots of AK fun right there. Umm, the in the actual heck with those kids acting like that? Seriously? Throwing trays in a restaurant?! Where were the CMs? That's a safety issue!

Nice updates! I think I would like Primeval Whirl and have been interested on riding it for all of our trips since it opened but I could never gt anyone to go on it with me.

Good for Lacey to say something to that kid.

Awesome score to get on Navi River Journey at the last minute

Glad you guys are doing ok with all the craziness. I am an essential worker too, I am a Nursing supervisor at a Nursing home/Rehab center and it is crazy. As I believe all hospitals and NH's are doing we have restricted all visitors unless the resident is on Hospice and what they refer to as "actively dying." We all have to be screened (Temp check and a short questionnaire) when we come in the door and when the receptionist is not there (from about 8pm till about 8-9am) the front door is locked and you have to call the main # from outside and ask to be let in, well, guess who the lucky person is that gets to go to the front door multiple times a shift? Yep, yours truly... We are lucky and don't have any cases at our place though.

Great updates as usual! Your meal at Pizzafari looked yummy! And good for Lacey for saying something to those kids. Lucy is sitting next to me reading this and she said she couldn't believe kids were acting like that and made a disgusted face. So cool you were the last ones on Navi River Journey! We have yet to ride that, but hopefully in September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!