what time do the buses start running?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
can anyone tell me what time the buses start running at fw? also, what time does the resort monorail start? i am going dec 3-10 and i would like to go to mass at 8am at the poly on dec 9. i was thinking of taking the early launch to the contemporary and the monorail to the poly or taking the bus to the ttc and then go to the poly either by bus or monorail. can anyone help?

The buses start really early, but the boats don't start til 8am. So you best bet would be to take the bus to the TTC, then hop the resort monorail to the Poly.

As Rhonda said, the boat won't get you started in time. Buses start running through the campground at about 7:00 a.m., and they will take you to the TTC. The resort monorail starts at 7:30. However, you could also walk from the TTC to the Poly in about the same time.

The buses start running about two hours before the parks open, usually 6am and run until 3 or 4 am. They want to make sure to get all the partiers from PI home. Usually a bus will come to each stop every 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter