What time for PS for CA Grill for anniversary dinner?

NoodlesTheRabbit

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be at WDW from 11-7 to 11-14. It looks like, for this time frame last year, MK closed at 7PM. What time should I make PS for CA Grill in order to still be there for Wishes? Some people suggested a half hour before, but I just read a post that said they won't seat anyone during that immediate time before Wishes starts. Anyone have any advice? Oh! This dinner is to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary! We got engaged at WDW in 2001 and honeymooned there in 2003!

If so, I would make your ressie for 90 minutes before wishes start time, and ask them please when you make your ps to indicate that you are celebrating your anniversary. Maybe even consider pre-oredering a psecial dessert to make sure it's a memorable evening.

They will not guarantee a window seat when you make the PS, but you can see the fireworks from most everywhere in the restaurant.
susy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter