What time to arrive with VIP cabana

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
We are doing DC this Saturday and have the Dolphin Swim and VIP Cabana. I am wondering what time we should arrive to the park in order to get the most of our day. We have never been and we are SO excited about it.

Thanks!

The first time we went to DC we got a VIP Cabana. We arrived about 20 minutes before opening so we could get the registration and picture before the morning "rush" got there (they limit the number of visitors, so I doubt they ever have a mad rush with long wait times in the morning). We immediately were shown our cabana and taken to get wetsuits/vests. We were having breakfast shortly after and feeding birds by 30 minutes after park opening. We eventually shut the park down and felt a little bad that the last of my crew was getting out of the shower a few minutes after official park closing, but the staff could not have been nicer and more gracious about it.

You are going to have a BLAST!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!