What to do if princess for a day is fully booked - help!!

Dman80

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys

Apparently this is sold out for our trip, and we are gutted.

just wondered if anyone had any “mitigation strategies” - is it still possible to buy dresses from the boutique including the dpl exclusive dress? Or can you only buy it as part of the package?

I also remember someone online mentioning that there are stations where face paint / glitter can be applied?
we would love to still try and do something special for our daughter before she meets the princesses for lunch, so any suggestions would be really appreciated

thank you

Yes, dresses available everywhere, particularly nice (and expensive ones) from the Disneyland Hotel shop. Face paint from one of the shops near the castle if I remember correctly.

Face painting is located in the park between the Auberge and Sir Mickey's, in the Studios it is located next to the Pandora shop.

Face painting is located in the park between the Auberge and Sir Mickey's, in the Studios it is located next to the Pandora shop.
Thank you! Do you know what options there are with the face painting: glitter etc? Is it a paid service? Sorry for all the questions

Thank you! Do you know what options there are with the face painting: glitter etc? Is it a paid service? Sorry for all the questions
Only through asking questions you can learn ;-) And Google has the answer to everything :) Click on the link and you will see the prices and examples of what is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter