What to do in LA/Hollywood with Kids

jicarv

Earning My Ears
We are going to Southern California in August for 10 days and plan to split the time between LA/Anaheim and San Diego. We plan to spend 3 days at DL/CA and maybe 2 days to see Hollywood and LA. We have 3 girls and they are excited to go see Hollywood. Can anyone recommend what to do in Hollywood/LA, or point me to a website that has some ideas? The girls are 5,5 and 8. Thanks!

My 6 and 8 year old DDs LOVE walking around the Walk of Fame in Hollywood and hanging out at The Grove in L.A. (not too far from Hollywood) where The American Girl Place is :) It's also right beside L.A.'s Farmer's Market. We also like hanging out at Santa Monica Pier and the beach.

My 6 and 8 year old DDs LOVE walking around the Walk of Fame in Hollywood and hanging out at The Grove in L.A. (not too far from Hollywood) where The American Girl Place is :) It's also right beside L.A.'s Farmer's Market. We also like hanging out at Santa Monica Pier and the beach.

Thanks! I didn't know about the AG store. They will love that. We went to the one in NYC right after Xmas this past year and spent a fortune there. Maybe if they have a Cafe at the LA one, we could go for lunch.

My kids (3 and 7 at the time) loved the La Bear Tar Pits, very interesting.

Here is a list of cool things:

Check out the pier and beach at Santa Monica. Its the last surviving old school pier on the south coast.

Venice Beach. Quite frankly this is a must do.

Joes Crab Shack at the Long Beach Marina is always awesome.

Outlet shopping in Anahiem is pretty awesome.

Hollywood is not a full day. When you are there you are only a couple miles from Beverly Hills and pretty close from there to Santa Monica and Venice Beach.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter