What to do in or around Palm Springs

mom2tinkandmickey

Mouseketeer
We will be in Palm Springs for DS basketball tournament next weekend. We thought about driving to DL on Saturday to catch a few rides and have dinner after the tourny (we have APs), but I've been told the 80 mile drive will more than likely be over 2 hours each way. :crazy2: Is there anything to do there other than sweat our bums off? I don't to heights, so the aerial tram is out. DD and I plan to do some shopping, but we would like to do something as a family. Kids are 16 & 12. Thanks

Joshua Tree NP is about an hour away.

Also some nice family friendly hikes in the Indian Canyon area.

The outlet mall is huge! If you type in family friendly things to do it will come up with things. I have an apple computer and still trying to figure out to post a link that actually works. But it will be really hot there. I don't do heights either.

There is an air museum that is pretty nice & indoors! Also the Living Desert Zoo is neat but outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter