What to do on Halloween other than MNSSHP?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Our trip this fall will have us at Disney for Halloween. We are not attending MNSSHP and, overall, are not big Halloween celebrators. We will not be dressing up. But I'm wondering if there is anything else special to do that night either on or off property. Years ago when DD was little, we took her trick or treating at Downtown Disney when all the shops gave out candy, but she'll be 23 this trip so we're looking for more adult entertainment.

Do any of the restaurants or bars do anything special? We don't want a club scene with loud music and stuff. Just somewhere that might be particularly fun to have dinner and hang out for a bit. We'll have a car so offsite is fine. Thanks for any ideas.

Sorry, I should have also said that we aren't into really scary stuff, so HHN would be a big no.

I don't know quite what I have in mind but just wondering if either any restaurants or nicer bars (not the loud rowdy kind) might have something. Like what does Trader Sam's do that night? Anything special? What about in Celebration? Is there any sort of town event?

Steve - I've seen videos on YouTube that houses in Celebration get really decorated up, both for Halloween, and at Christmas. Haven't witnessed it myself though. I also know Ft. Wilderness has a decorated golf cart parade, but no details, sorry.

Return to Sleepy Hallow:
Hm. That could be something different to do.

So it looks like the general admission price gets you the movie, pin, and photo op; premium also gets you a special bag and cup; and ultimate also gets you the dessert party. I think we might look into that. Thanks, Phil!

Fort Wilderness is a great place to spend Halloween. There is a golf cart parade, folks put a lot of effort and thought into decorating their golf carts. There's a pet costume , and pumpkin carving contest.
In the evening they have trick or treating. In 2016 we had 750 trick-or treater's. I think they do Tie-dying and a beach bash in the evenings too. It maybe my favorite time of year at the Fort...Sambuster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter