What to do on the last day?

Julia Ann

DIS Veteran
What do you do on your last day?

We are staying at AoA check out is 11 and flight is not until 8pm.

We don't have a car and DME I guess will pick us up at 4pm.

What will we do with our luggage? leave it with reception?

Don't wanna be sitting around all day but equally don't wanna be rushing. We will still have 1 day left on passes.

We generally have a late flight when leaving too, when you checkout from your room go check-in at the Magical Express desk and leave your luggage with them. If you have 1 day of park ticket use left you may as well go to a park for a while and try and get some last minute rides in, I would recommend checking out before 11 because every leaves checking out right until then and Bell Services is super busy, check out around 10 to beat that rush.
Be sure to be back in time for for the bus, so if it's picking you up at 4 pm be back by 3:45 pm.

Admin, I've put this on the incorrect board please can you move it to UK planning, thanks

Pack the night before, get the luggage in Bell Services first thing, then Rope Drop MK till Midday!

We usually check out leaving bags with Bell services and then go to Disney Springs, have lunch in wolfgangs a last look around the shops exchanging any left over snack credits in Goofys then we use our last counter service credits to get a sandwich each from Earl of sandwich (to eat either at the airport or on the plane) then its back to usually CBR to wait for MDE. A nice relaxed last day :)

As others have suggested we leave our bags with Bell Service and visit a park or Disney Springs. We get back to our resort by 2pm ish and have a relax & swim for an hour. We also leave our 'travel home clothes' on the top of one of our suitcases so we're travelling home in fresh clothes. Some resorts have showers by the pool which are great to use. The only issue is wet cossies, but I normally have one suitcase with all the dirty washing in, so I put them in there.

ME pick up is normally 4pm ish for the 8:15pm flight.

As others have suggested we leave our bags with Bell Service and visit a park or Disney Springs. We get back to our resort by 2pm ish and have a relax & swim for an hour. We also leave our 'travel home clothes' on the top of one of our suitcases so we're travelling home in fresh clothes. Some resorts have showers by the pool which are great to use. The only issue is wet cossies, but I normally have one suitcase with all the dirty washing in, so I put them in there.

ME pick up is normally 4pm ish for the 8:15pm flight.

This sounds great and thanks for the tip with where to put the travel home clothes. I guess I could tumble dry the wet cossies as there is laundry by the pool :D

We've done all kinds on the last day.
Booked an extra night in the hotel. Slept in late, had a swim and packed. This was with older teenagers.
Spent the day at the hotel pool, using poolside showers.
Had character breakfasts and toured the deluxe hotels on the monorail loop.
Rope dropped the park, stayed till the last possible minute and driven back to the airport.
Character breakfast followed by three last FPP at MK then bus back to resort and MDE back to the airport.
Disney Springs with Disney Quest. You can't do that now!
Disney Springs with lunch and a film at the cinema. That was a bit of a fail really as we all fell asleep!!!!
The world is your oyster as they say!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter