• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do on the plane ride with kids

zulaya

DIS Veteran
Hopefully this is okay on this board...What do you bring on the plane for your kids to play with/do on the ride to MCO? We will have a 3 hour 15 minute flight. Any ideas? Kids will be in kindergarten and first grade so there will be minimal homework to do if any.

Thanks.

I made my kids goodie bags for our last trip. I went to the Disney site and printed out pictures of there favorite princesses to color. I put a few snacks in and gum. I bought them each one of the reusable sticker scenes-got them cheap on clearance at my local grocery store $.50 each. I also gave them each a disposable camera. They had fun going thru their bags and seeing what was in them. I also got them guest of honor badges from Gifts of a Lifetime. They cost alittle more than what you can get them for yourself but we were not going to DTD of MGM for a few days after our trip started so I wanted to have them when we got there.

My sister flys often with her young children and makes sure her video camera is charged up....then plays the video tape of their vacation on the flight home...keeps a 2 and 3 year old occupied for a while.
Z. What flight price did you get out of MSP??? I saved a previous post and just re-read it and you are looking for cheapies out of MSP in Feb.like us though I went for the $185 Delta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter