What to do with all the pictures - Photo pass?

kymomof2

Mouseketeer
Is photo pass worth it? If you preorder you cd, log in to your account after your trip and edit the pictures that were taken with borders etc, can you save those onto the photopass cd? Can I print those edited pictures at Walgreens or do I have to go through disney?

What site should I use to download pictures from my camera? I read that there are areas in the park where you can do this. I currently use Snapfish for all pictures, can I download to their site or do I need to create a new account somewhere else.

Thanks for all the help.

We usually do the preorder. When we get home I log on and put my photo pass number in and start the edit process. You can also upload your own pictures, I have not done this yet. After I am finished, I place the order and usually have it in about a week or two. I think it is worth it if you have enough pictures taken. If you are only going to have a few pictures done, save your money. One tip is to make sure that you take a picture of the back of your photo pass card, just in case you can't find it. It can be fun to have the "special" shots taken around the parks, like with stitch, simba and so on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter