What to do with lanyard’s ID holders

rodjsr

I don't want to love Disney this much
upload_2018-12-9_20-11-56.png I visited the Mickey exhibit in NYC this weekend and decided to buy some pins and a couple of lanyards so we can try pin trading on our next trip.

I really love the lanyards but I can’t for the life of me figure out what I or my 5-year old could possibly use the cardholder for during a park visit.

We don’t have annual passes, will be using magic bands and can’t imaging putting my divers license in there. So what else could I possibly use that for?

Should I take them out and use them as luggage tags? And if we do that, what can we hang from out lanyards?
upload_2018-12-9_20-11-56.png

I have removed them all together in the past. I have heard others, for kids, put a card with a phone number, email address and room information in them in case they get lost.
Stickers for later.

I made some Hidden Mickey punch cards (Find 10 and get a special snack). I'm planning to put them in the lanyard pouch.

I put my magical extras card and receipts in it. My husband put his drivers license and debit card in his and my son just liked the Star Wars pouch nothing put in it

Should I take them out and use them as luggage tags

The flimsy plastic breaks too easily for that.

I don’t use the flimsy plastic holders (after the one holding my son’s and his dad’s APs came off on a ride at Disneyland, where they charge for lost APs). I have a Witz brand waterproof hard plastic holder instead.

Magic bands don’t eliminate the need for ID, backup payment, insurance card, anything you need for a discount...so I carry those in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!