What Were They Thinking?

jdb in AZ

It could end up curdled
I'm not a fan of the Grammys and don't pretend to know even half the "artists" but their fashion statements were good for a laugh.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/gra...-the-red-carpet/ss-BBZlJCU?li=BBnb7Kz#image=1
Two questions for Ariana. Was she able to sit in that dress? And did she have bodyguards to protect those $2.5 million earrings?

I'm glad Ricky Rebel's picture (especially his back side) wasn't part of the above slide show. Way too controversial for the DIS.

Last edited:
Ariana changed dresses before taking her seat. It was still extravagant, but not 800 pounds like that first dress lol

Your thread title is “what were they thinking”. They were thinking “I will wear this crazy/shocking/ugly/revealing outfit and get attention, including from people who claim they are not a fan of the Grammys and say that they don’t even know who I am”.

I like Gwen Stefani and Kylie the best.

The rest were average, or weird.

Your thread title is “what were they thinking”. They were thinking “I will wear this crazy/shocking/ugly/revealing outfit and get attention, including from people who claim they are not a fan of the Grammys and say that they don’t even know who I am”.
Perfect!! :thumbsup2 And when somebody like me recognizes the name Billy Porter {{gag}}, you know the strategy has achieved its goal.

Ariana changed dresses before taking her seat. It was still extravagant, but not 800 pounds like that first dress lol
In the first 5ish minutes, there was a camera shot of her in the ginormous dress sitting in the audience.
A sea of aqua.

I like Gwen Stefani and Kylie the best.

The rest were average, or weird.
Gwen looks like a Barbie.

Most of the "artists" look like idiots. And the ones with the big hats or big hair are going to have some really angry people sitting behind them.

Thinking of auditioning for Linebacker with the Ravens. Decided to show up in full pads.

Oh look. It's Reptile from mortal combat.

From the Dolly Parton's mom coat of many colors collection.

Not even a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader could make that look good.

Poor guy, he lost his trousers. But at least he had matching boxbriefs to go in.

Sorry bub. That look has been done far better.

It's the Lone Stranger.

Perfect!! :thumbsup2 And when somebody like me recognizes the name Billy Porter {{gag}}, you know the strategy has achieved its goal.

If you only know Billy Porter from his red carpet fashion, you're really missing out on an incredible talent -- and from all accounts a very compassionate human being. All that talent might explain why he's only an O away from the EGOT.

If you only know Billy Porter from his red carpet fashion, you're really missing out on an incredible talent -- and from all accounts a very compassionate human being. All that talent might explain why he's only an O away from the EGOT.

Thank you. I don't understand the "gag" comment.

IDK what you all are talking about because everyone in that post above honestly looked awesome.

Whoever that is in the green and black looks like a new goth babybat. I would immediately sit next to this person and share snacks and conversation.

I've never heard of at least half the people featured, and that's probably a good thing. I guess they have to dig deep into the Z-list to fill a large venue like the Staples Center.

IDK what you all are talking about because everyone in that post above honestly looked awesome.

Whoever that is in the green and black looks like a new goth babybat. I would immediately sit next to this person and share snacks and conversation.
18-year-old Billie Eilish, who won the top 4 awards last night (Album Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year and Best New Artist).

Since emerging onto the music scene, Billie Eilish's aesthetic has involved a lot of baggy clothes – and now, she's revealing the reasoning behind her loose-fitting fashion choices.
In an ad for Calvin Klein Friday, the "Ocean Eyes" singer, 17, says wearing big clothes prevents others from body shaming her.
"I never want the world to know everything about me," she says. "I mean, that’s why I wear big, baggy clothes. Nobody can have an opinion because they haven’t seen what’s underneath, you know?"
She continues, "Nobody can be like, ‘Oh, she’s slim-thick, she’s not slim-thick, she’s got a flat (butt), she’s got a fat (butt). No one can say any of that, because they don’t know."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...clothes-so-people-cant-body-shame/3664386002/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter