What will come first?

mickey0624

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!
With upcharges the new norm for Disney what will come first?

Charging for fast pass? Or
Charging for Magical Express?

Club Level guests can purchase 3 additional Fastpasses for $50.

The extra Club Level fastpasses can be reserved 90 days in advance and are not restricted by Tiers or limited to a single park.

If I were to venture a guess signs are leading more towards charging FP. Charging for DME would hurt Disney's bottom line, not help it and they already have the alternative pay-required Minnie Vans running.

As for FPs Disney is already stuck in a bind. They have to keep the 3 advanced reserve FPs free or people would scream 'bloody murder' but as Owl has mentioned, there is potential for Disney to possibly charge for additional advance FPs or additional low wait events similar to DAH and EMM. I still think that Disney Resort guests should get the higher privilege though since they're trying to keep us on property and all.

After the parking charge I am waiting on the resort fee, Disney will say its an industry standard, after all if your staying at AKL your looking at our animals and those Christmas and Halloween decorations cost money.

I think the standard 3 FPs are safe, but I can see an upcharge similar to Club Level where you can purchase extra FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!