What will the WDW MK, AK, DHS, & EPCOT Park daily entrance reservation system will look like?

Well...my family is screwed. We just purchased our military tickets a few days ago and must use them by Dec 18. Theyre not linked to our resort stay (because (A) they are an Exhange and not a ticket and (B) I didnt even get the chance to see if I could link them since they just arrived today via FedEx.). These are non-refundable if we don't get a reservation.

Hi, julietsstars.

I am so sorry for you. I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you.

I hope everything gets resolved real soon.

Best wishes.

More info will certainly be coming. As you said, no one knows right now. I’m sure it will be coming out very soon.

It’s certainly going to be very stressful for everyone with a vacation planned. Can’t say I‘d want to be in the middle of that!
I am very worried about my Thanksgiving trip which I booked to be a diversion during a rough time my family is happening. It turns out to be a diversion alright, but not a happy diversion. Changed from Disney resort to Dolphin and have tickets with dates. Not sure that I can cancel either. !!!!

I am so curious to see how this new system will work. We have a DVC stay booked for the 16th to the 26th and I can't wait to see what the new reservation system will be. I am hoping we are able to book sometime in June so we can make some plans (if we still decide to go).

I have to imagine they will allow more than one day at a time for those with hotel reservations and linked tickets....and in a good window (like at least 30 days). Otherwise it will eliminate most out of state visitors (who wants to commit to a plane ticket without a guarantee that one will be able to enter the parks for more than one of your vacation days!) Unless their goal is to discourage travelers because they need the numbers that low.

I dearly hope they will have a hopper function--like the FlexPass I have at the California parks, I can reserve (pending availability) for one park, the other, or both--but I have no confidence that will be the case. They seem to have arranged the staggered openings/closings to provide for transportation and hopping would undo that.

I am very curious about how this will work for me. For example, we have a short trip planned in September. One day at the resorts (and what was a character dinner), one day character brunch + MNSSHP, one day at HS. However, if there are no fireworks/parades/characters, then MNSSHP isn't worth it (also no character meal), so I'd rather spend the day in a park. Can I do that? Or since I only have a ticket currently for HS, is that all I am allowed to reserve when the window opens?

I am very curious about how this will work for me. For example, we have a short trip planned in September. One day at the resorts (and what was a character dinner), one day character brunch + MNSSHP, one day at HS. However, if there are no fireworks/parades/characters, then MNSSHP isn't worth it (also no character meal), so I'd rather spend the day in a park. Can I do that? Or since I only have a ticket currently for HS, is that all I am allowed to reserve when the window opens?

No one knows for sure, but if you only have a 1 day ticket, I’d guess that is all you will be able to book until you have more days.

And, you won’t be able to do that until ticket sales resume. However, having a September trip, I wouldn’t worry yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter