What will the weather be like?

On average it should be cool with highs in the low 70s and cold nights with lows dropping to the 50s. But then again, there could be a santa ana pushing the temps up to the 80s & 90s or a cold front that comes in with rain and keeping daytime highs only in the 60s.

Thanks. This is what I was looking for so I know how to pack! I asked on the DL board and they thought I wanted exact forecasts!

keep a light sweater on hand as the night will make it cooler. Jeans in the evening or long pants would be good too (unless they start having a heatwave). Enjoy your trip!

P.S. Pack benadryl with you just in case. Your allergies may act up or react to the smog depending on where you are going.

DisneyDreamer22 said:
keep a light sweater on hand as the night will make it cooler. Jeans in the evening or long pants would be good too (unless they start having a heatwave). Enjoy your trip!

P.S. Pack benadryl with you just in case. Your allergies may act up or react to the smog depending on where you are going.

Good idea about the Benadryl! Thanks!

I'd bring a heavy sweat shirt and maybe a hat. We were there in Oct and March and it's nice in the day time. The night is chilly, especially when the wind blows when you're on top of the train platform. There's also a dampness to the air that seems to make it colder in the park than outside it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter