Whats Chula Vista like?

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
My dd has a friend that lives there and wants us to come out to visit. We want to go to LA and Disneyland and also want to visit Warner Bros studios and take some other studio tours. Not sure if we should stay in LA and have her visit us there. Can you make day trips from Chula vista? thanks.

Chula Vista is at the very south end of San Diego county. While it's a perfectly nice town, it's way too far for day trips to DL (especially if you're going for multiple days) and to LA. You're looking at a 2 hour or so drive to DL (each way) and about 3 hours to LA.

iceskatejen said:
Chula Vista is at the very south end of San Diego county. While it's a perfectly nice town, it's way too far for day trips to DL (especially if you're going for multiple days) and to LA. You're looking at a 2 hour or so drive to DL (each way) and about 3 hours to LA.

Thanks! I think then we will try to find somewhere to stay closer to Disneyland and the studio tours and have her come up and visit us. Dont want to drive 3 hours if i'm not sure where i'm going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter