What's in a name? Or a flower by any other name is still a flower....Or I can't think of a title?

kaoden39

<font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your
Should I or shouldn’t I? Will I or won’t I? These are the questions I’m pondering at this moment. Shall I do a pre-trip report? I have been struggling with this and in the ultimate act of vanity or insanity I’ve decided to do one. I need a sounding board, my daughters who would generally be my sounding board are miffed at me because they’re not included. No way, no how! This is just for DH and I! We are celebrating 25 years of marriage and my being out of the hospital for 10 years. And we’re going to do this right!

I guess I should do introductions, I mean after all what kind of host would I be if I didn’t?

42924d0c-2944-4f2e-9257-ae431557e7dd.jpg

I'm Michele! I am a wife, mom, daughter and well everybody's everything!

4dc0b658-32f7-40d3-ad43-528a661d5053.jpg

This silly man is my DH Scotty. He's my Prince Charming and Goofy all in one!

Now we have the who taken care of and it's time for when. The dates were full of contention because Scotty wants to see the Electric Light Parade and I don't want to see the crowds or the August heat. After discussing the dates we agreed. Meaning he said, "I want you to pick what you want." Smart man!:love::love:

The dates are September 10th through September the 15th. The crowd projections look good to me and although it can really be hot I love that time of year.

The where is the hard part. I decided that for this trip I would use a travel agent. :scared1: Normally I would do it all myself and stress. This year I am working with my friend Carla who I met 10 years ago so I guess its our anniversary too! :beach: Oh and we met on here! Small world right? So, now I am left to decide where we would rather stay. We've pretty much narrowed it down to the Disneyland Hotel and the Grand Californian. Now we've stayed at the DLH more than once and we love it. But, we (I) would like to stay with the blowout theme and stay at the GCH. Stay tuned on that, I'm going to closely review them and then decide.

Ciao for now!
2ce8b75a-5b7e-4d2e-963e-45a267c200d3.jpg

As always I'm contrary as heck and I decided to throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing and look at the club level prices for the Paradise Pier. It's $40 less than the GCH. That's staying premium level club level and standard view GCH. I'm seriously leading towards the PPH.

Hi!

We finally decided to stay at the Disneyland Hotel!! The deposit has been paid and the room is locked in! Yay! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!