What's in your backpack?

I have a pack that slings over my shoulder and rests on my back. It's brand new and I used it in park for the first time in July.

My solar battery pack is clipped to the outside. Inside, wallet, Go Pro, phone, USB cable, pack of gum, small bottle of sun block, lip balm. That's it. I try to travel super light so I don't need to carry everything around all day and night long.

I tried putting a 16 ounce Hydro Flask in there, but the pack got weighed down way too much. I figure there are more than enough water fountains at all parks. If I get thirsty, I can always stop at one of them.

We still have 1 in diapers, so in addition to this I have a small zippered dry bag with wipes, diapers and an extra outfit.

3L hydration (our first year using that, so hopefully it will work out well!)
First aid kit
small wallet (just one cc and some cash in case magic bands don't work for whatever reason)
granola bars
chapstick/sunscreen
phone chargers
sanitizing wipes for tables/hands
Thieves hand gel
camera & extra lens

That's about it! Not much different from my everyday carry (except for the water). We used to bring a cooler with lunch, but have since discovered it's easier to just bring in a few snacks and go back for lunch break. The big kids each bring a small bag for their own water, snacks and chargers, so that helps too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter