What's not to be missed?????

Mousgroupy

var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eva
Hello all,
We are planning a 2002 trip to WDW and have decided to extend the trip by a few days to allow us to include Universal and Islands of Adventure. Our group now includes people that enjoy thrill rides . We have been such Disney fanatics on previous trips that we just couldn't imagine giving our money to anyone but Disney (wouldn't Michael Eisner wet himself if he read THAT!!!)
Here are my questions:1) We stay at a moderate resort at WDW (CBR), will we be horrified at the price at HRH? Is it worth the money? Are park tickets included in the price of the room as it is at WDW?
2) How does Universal compare to WDW? I know this is stupid, but I worry if we go to Universal 1st, since it will be new to us, will Disney not seem as wonderful? Or is it (and I hope this is what it is) apples and oranges? 2 completely seperate kinds of experiences?
3) Have I asked enough obnoxious questions?????
Thanks!

Try for the entertainment rate, fan club rate or Loew's first rate at the HRH. It's worth it for the priority access to all the attractions.
If you like thrill rides do all the coasters. Do NOT MISS the FRONT ROW of both dueling dragons. It's a whole different experience. You miss too much if you're not up front. Go first thing in the morning and you'll get right on with no problem.
The Hulk is great. Make sure you ride it a night also.
Spider Man is a wonderful ride. The effects are fantastic. Men in Black is great fun. Terminator 2 is great. The whole place is great. Every time you walk through you'll notice something new at IOA. It's real eye candy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter