What's This Character Breakfast Bus?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
I WAS READING A POST RE CHARACTER BREAKFAST BUS AND WONDERING IF THIS IS SOMETHING NEW TO BE PICKED UP FOR CERTAIN CHARACTER BREAKFASTS AT DIFFERENT RESORTS?
THANKS !

They started this when they discontinued early entry. When we were there for New Year's we had a priority seating at 8:00 for Cindy's. The park did not open until 9:00 and the regular tranportation does not start that early. The breakfast bus picked up about 7:30 at AKL. We also stopped at the All Star's and then TTC for people who needed to take the monorail to a resort breakfast. Last stop was MK and we made it in time for our breakfast.

Let me try -

There is a special bus from resorts to early character breakfasts at the parks.

There are morning character appearances at resorts on certain days.

There is a character bus at Epcot.

You need to let guest relations know you will need this bus.I don't know if it comes to all of the resorts everyday.Guest relations needed to know what time the ressie was for ,how many in our party and which breakfast it was for.We also had to go to the main bus stop for the pick up .They even gave us the time the pick-up was for(7:30 and our ressie was for8:40am) We went directly to AK for our breakfast.(we were at POR)There was a CM at the bus stop directing you to the proper bus .Hope this helps

I put a copy of this on the restraunt board also - you may get different/varying replies there.

Will the resort monorail or even the TTC one be running in time for an 8:05 thet we have at the castle? Gosh, I miss that search function! Thanks everyone. Threehearts

later- I just tried search and it's on. Hurray!!

So much confusion! :confused:

I think the originator of this thread was asking about the early buses that take guests from the resorts to the parks for their character breakfast. These buses are marked "Character Breakfast" and they run between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. If you have ressies for a character breakfast IN THE PARKS these buses will get you there. They DON'T take you to breakfast at another resort.

Threehearts, the Resort monorail starts running at about 7:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter