What's Up? .... from metro Detroit

JayWhy

Earning My Ears
'Sup, DIS Boards. After years of reading the boards, I finally decided to jump on in. Ever since my first trip to WDW at age 4, I've been a huge fan; much like all of yourselves. My parents would take us every 4 years until our early 20s. After a temporary hiatus in my 20s and early 30s, my parents treated my wife and I to a honeymoon at the Poly! Since then, we have been back almost yearly.

I'm excited to take part in the boards and interact with others that share and understand this passion for all things Disney, and for me, the theme parks. I'm also interested in discussing other folks' views on the direction that the parks are headed & where they came from! Until next time, Cheers:dog2:

No doubt! I'm certain there's a few of us. No where better to escape the frozen tundra of Michigan than WDW :)

Thanks Bear & Mama. Mama, your profile pic is really great! Nothing like the Castle lit up at night :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter