What's your best guess?

Are you guys able to cancel without a fee? I’m worried it won’t be the same in July.

How did you book? If it is just a hotel booking, you should be able to cancel up to 5 days before your trip for a full refund, and that doesn’t include any rule changes for Coronavirus. If it is a package for July, you’ll need to contact them on if a cancellation fee will be assessed. I always book just room reservations, so my cancellations and changes are free when done more than 5 days before my stay.

This may or may not mean anything... it is about the other park but it is relevant to this discussion. I have an acquaintance who's daughter is a college student working at Disney. She received a phone call from Disney telling her that the college students will not be reporting for the Fall work schedule. She was to report in May and stay until January.

We haven't booked yet. Had intended to go first week of November, but not sure what the heck is going to happen with the world so we are holding off for the moment.

Universal’s website just updated to show Universal Orlando parks, Citywalk, and hotels are now closed until May 31. That encompasses my Memorial Weekend trip, so I’ve canceled my hotel and flight tickets.

Instead of getting a monetary refund, I can use the value for future trips without a change fee.

Excellent airlines are being constructive with all this.

We’ll be doing the same with Virgin Atlantic.....sucks, but we know we’ll want to fly next year with them too. Email said we have until end of April next year to fly with no charges, so very end of April it’ll be ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!