What's your Dream UnPlugged Podcast?

DebbieT11

Waiting to go back......
OK, here's mine... an actual LIVE podcast, with the freekin CHAT ROOM OPEN, (are ya listening, guys??) at the same time so we can comment in real time on all the hilarious stuff you guys are saying....

Imagine being able to mock Bawb in real time? Hear Pete's rants unedited? How fun would that be?

Yeah, you could record it for posterity, or for the poor folks that couldn't make it.... but I'm thinking it would be fun!

OK, so.... what's YOUR dream UnPlugged Podcast?

Debbie,

You hit the nail on the head. That would be perfect.

Kim

My dream podcast would be one hour of the crew interviewing Roy Disney and Marty Sklar.

OK, here's mine... an actual LIVE podcast, with the freekin CHAT ROOM OPEN, (are ya listening, guys??) at the same time so we can comment in real time on all the hilarious stuff you guys are saying....

Imagine being able to mock Bawb in real time? Hear Pete's rants unedited? How fun would that be?

Yeah, you could record it for posterity, or for the poor folks that couldn't make it.... but I'm thinking it would be fun!

OK, so.... what's YOUR dream UnPlugged Podcast?

That sounds like a pretty good idea for a show.

Oh, that would be a blast! They could even take live callers :thumbsup2

(With a 5 to 10-second delay, of course...) ;)

I realize now I should've waited to book the cruise until a Monday afternoon/evening...during the recording session.

Great idea Debbie! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
BTW -Is the "T" in "DebbieT" for "Tide?" (Both Alabama and soap... Just a thought...)

Is that not what WDWtoday do with their live show :)

Speaking of Dream Podcasts, does anyone remember them mentioning plans to record a show while on the cruise? That would be cool. Big (captive) studio audience!

Pete :mic: . . Kevin and John:mic::mic: . . Bawb:mic: . . Corey and Julie:mic: :mic:

DIS Cruisers:boat: :lmao: :rotfl2: :worship: :drinking1 :woohoo::worship: :rotfl: :rotfl2::rotfl: :lmao::drinking1:woohoo: :boat:

My dream Unplugged Podcast would include the recently thawed out head of Walt Disney going on a tour of Star Wars Weekends riding along with Bawb on the kaht kam. :banana:

--DB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter