What's Your Favorite?...........Part 3

LOL.....aisle 48 at our Fry's. I always check it out, also the produce clearance and the bakery one too.

a little bit away. I like to drive through, so I can leave without backing up

WYF flavor of ice cream?

howard Johnson heavenly hash.....1984 was the last time I had a spoonful....and now that I think about it....heavley hash is not offered as a flavor other than BEn jerry everything but....which would be my fav....but on the spending side if not on sale....so Tilamook hazelnut flavor ice cream is our go to choice.

LOL.....aisle 48 at our Fry's. I always check it out, also the produce clearance and the bakery one too.

a little bit away. I like to drive through, so I can leave without backing up

WYF flavor of ice cream?
howard Johnson heavenly hash.....1984 was the last time I had a spoonful....and now that I think about it....heavley hash is not offered as a flavor other than BEn jerry everything but....which would be my fav....but on the spending side if not on sale....so Tilamook hazelnut flavor ice cream is our go to choice.
Doesn’t seem to be a question.
my favorite ice cream flavor is Graeters Coconut Chip!

What’s you favorite month of the year?

....well....I have never been to alaska...it to much of animal kingdom for me....and my niece is teaching in a village that has no resturants, but everytime she goes out side she has to have a firearm....to many wild animals...after all, it is their kingdom....so I have no point of reference.

what is your favorite chair in the home?

being that we are in a double wide trailer, only because the Canadian needed more hoarding space, our front room, dinning room, parlor room and TV viewing area is one large area. This computer room is tiny, as well as the bedroom and once the heat is over, the desert becomes my favorite roam, hours at a time, tv watching is over and guests sit outside under the extensive shade roof the length of the trailer. Though visitors are very pleased with our faux wood flooring and border design furniture....so the large living are brings me ascetic pleasure.

WYF flooring in you home?

T-bone, love the fat flavor, best one was on the middle fork of Salom River , Idaho....spent the day hauling wooden boats up a hill out of the canyon...a hot dog would have probably tasted great by that point.

WYF photo on your wall at home?

oh my.....I have so many!! DGD playing in the ocean at 4, her first time

WYF snack food that is a treat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter