Wheelchair/Handicapped Accessible Room Locations and Measurements

I too was astonished at the rooms types at POP. Once I finally understood them, I changed from a standard wheelchair accessible with roll in shower w/ 2 queens to a standard wheelchair accessible tub room with 2 queens. Thankfully the room type was available and this was at just 4 months out. It will be easier to bathe DD in a tub.

BWV studio roll in shower room locations?

I’ll be staying in BWV this December 2019 in a Standard Studio with a Roll In Shower.
I chose that particular type of Standard Room and it is called “Deluxe Studio – Standard View, Wheelchair Accessible with Roll-In Shower and Option for Hearing Accessibility”.

But I can’t find those rooms in the room locator.

I did find the following room, “Building 1 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-Standard Studio View
Room 1048”, but it is a pool view and the size on the map makes it look like a one bedroom. That is the only room and it is not designated on all of the floors.

I realize that guests have to report these rooms to be accurate for others to view and that might be why they may not all be shown in the room locator.

I found these other studios with roll-in showers with pool view, etc., listed below.

Building 1 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-Standard Studio View
Room 1048, 2048, 3048, 4048, & 5048-(BUT THIS IS A POOL VIEW)

Building 2 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-Standard Studio View
Room 1070, 2070, 3070, 4070, & 5070-(BUT THIS IS A POOL VIEW)

Building 1 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-BW Pool/Garden Studio View

Building 2 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-Pool Studio View

Building 1 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-Boardwalk Studio View
Room 2047-(No other rooms and the first floor is a store)

Can anyone add any more STUDIOs with ROLL IN SHOWER?

I’ll be staying in BWV this December 2019 in a Standard Studio with a Roll In Shower.
I chose that particular type of Standard Room and it is called “Deluxe Studio – Standard View, Wheelchair Accessible with Roll-In Shower and Option for Hearing Accessibility”.

I did find the following room, “Building 1 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-Standard Studio View
Room 1048”, but it is a pool view and the size on the map makes it look like a one bedroom. That is the only room and it is not designated on all of the floors.

I realize that guests have to report these rooms to be accurate for others to view and that might be why they may not all be shown in the room locator.

I found these other studios with roll-in showers with pool view, etc., listed below.

Building 1 - Disney’s BoardWalk Villas North Building-BW Pool/Garden Studio View

We have had the same problems trying to find all the HARIS rooms at BWV; I feel like they are *there* we just aren't finding them LOL. I really do want to stay there, but I need a Roll-in-shower with 2 beds. Don't care about the view, just some day, I hope to find that room actually exists there! :) When you are there, could you maybe ask the Concierge, or the front desk to list out those rooms for us? That would be so helpful!

We have had the same problems trying to find all the HARIS rooms at BWV; I feel like they are *there* we just aren't finding them LOL. I really do want to stay there, but I need a Roll-in-shower with 2 beds. Don't care about the view, just some day, I hope to find that room actually exists there! :) When you are there, could you maybe ask the Concierge, or the front desk to list out those rooms for us? That would be so helpful!

Hi, mamabunny. I would be glad to ask for you.

I found some other threads with maps showing where the BWV rooms are located, but it doesn't show which are handicap accessible with roll-in showers.

1070 and 2070 are standard view roll-in shower studios. I've stayed in both. Although they do face the pool, they are behind Leaping Libations (the pool bar), which makes them standard view. They're both great rooms and so accessible to elevators and boardwalk. 3070, 4070 and 5070 are preferred view because you're above the pool bar roof.

1070 and 2070 are standard view roll-in shower studios. I've stayed in both. Although they do face the pool, they are behind Leaping Libations (the pool bar), which makes them standard view. They're both great rooms and so accessible to elevators and boardwalk. 3070, 4070 and 5070 are preferred view because you're above the pool bar roof.

Hi, Jecca. Thank you.

@Jecca do you happen to remember if those rooms were 1 king or 2 queens? Just curious... Our (adult) daughter keeps saying that she will be glad to sleep on a sleeper sofa, but at deluxe room rates, I feel like she should have her own dang bed! LOL

@Jecca do you happen to remember if those rooms were 1 king or 2 queens? Just curious... Our (adult) daughter keeps saying that she will be glad to sleep on a sleeper sofa, but at deluxe room rates, I feel like she should have her own dang bed! LOL
If they were Studios, they were Disney Vacation Club Villas.
Studios do not have king beds; only 1 bedroom and larger have a king bed in the master bedroom.

I believe all Boardwalk Studios have 1 queen size bed, 1 double size sleeper sofa and 1 pull-down bunk size bed.
Old Key West is the only DVC location where all Studios have 2 actual beds.

I'm visiting WDW this week and last time I was there, I didn't have much success trying to get someone to let me take photos of the Florida ADA Handicap type room. I also wanted to look at some other resorts like the refurbished All-Star roll-in shower rooms, Florida ADA Handicap type room, and standard rooms to take photos and to take measurements.

I am staying in a Pop Century Resort Roll-in shower room and I have my measuring tape in my wheelchair armrest bag.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who to ask and how to ask someone to look at these rooms?

Last time, I tried to contact the front desk and they told me to contact housekeeping. I didn't have much success.

Anyone have any experiences or suggestions to help me be more successful this time?

I'm visiting WDW this week and last time I was there, I didn't have much success trying to get someone to let me take photos of the Florida ADA Handicap type room. I also wanted to look at some other resorts like the refurbished All-Star roll-in shower rooms, Florida ADA Handicap type room, and standard rooms to take photos and to take measurements.

I am staying in a Pop Century Resort Roll-in shower room and I have my measuring tape in my wheelchair armrest bag.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who to ask and how to ask someone to look at these rooms?

Last time, I tried to contact the front desk and they told me to contact housekeeping. I didn't have much success.

Anyone have any experiences or suggestions to help me be more successful this time?

Did you GO to the front desk or CALL the front desk ? Calling just gets you a call centre, not the actual front desk. I would think you may have more success actually going to the front desk, and if they can't hep you themselves they can get a supervisor or contact housekeeping for you. Still may not work, but at least you are dealing with in person humans at the actual resort.

Good luck.

SW

If they were Studios, they were Disney Vacation Club Villas.
Studios do not have king beds; only 1 bedroom and larger have a king bed in the master bedroom.

I believe all Boardwalk Studios have 1 queen size bed, 1 double size sleeper sofa and 1 pull-down bunk size bed.
Old Key West is the only DVC location where all Studios have 2 actual beds.

Thank you @SueM in MN! :) That was exactly the info I need :)

With WDW resorts' high occupancy rates, I think it will be hard. They aren't going to allow a random guest access to a room assigned/occupied by another guest. Too much liability there. Mousekeeping staff at POP is short-staffed, so they aren't likely to find time for your request unless you happen upon one getting turned over between guests and the mousekeeper will allow you in while s/he cleans. Good luck!

With WDW resorts' high occupancy rates, I think it will be hard. They aren't going to allow a random guest access to a room assigned/occupied by another guest. Too much liability there. Mousekeeping staff at POP is short-staffed, so they aren't likely to find time for your request unless you happen upon one getting turned over between guests and the mousekeeper will allow you in while s/he cleans. Good luck!

Thank you lanejudy. Boy, are you right. The Pop Century Resort is full.

I was first assigned room #0122 in the Big Wheel" #10 building. It is a roll-in shower room and faces the back with the turn around for laundry carts.

I had previously stayed in room #0322 in the Big Wheel" #10 building which is also a roll-in shower room.

They switched me to room #0203 in the Big Wheel" #10 building which is also a roll-in shower room.

I had previously stayed in room #0303 in the Big Wheel" #10 building which is also a roll-in shower room.

When I was at the front desk checking in to Pop Century Resort, the cast member answered some of questions.

I was surprised that during the refurbishment they only built 12-roll-in shower rooms.

I'll ask some more folks about this tomorrow.

Also that the Florida ADA handicap rooms may have either a shower or a bathtub. They have hand bars around the toilet and bathtub or shower.

Also, those Florida ADA handicap rooms have the standard size bathtub walk-in height and standard height beds.

I'll try and get some photos later in my trip if the rooms are available.

On a side note, he told me the gondolas were not originally designed to carry strollers and wheelchairs, but they redesigned it to allow both.

I went by and the 8 to 10-foot walls are still too tall to look over and Pop Gondola station still has that white wall blocking the side views of the second loading row for wheelchairs. No benches to stand on to take a photo from the bridge...and me falling off trying to do so...ha.

Arts of Animation Resort has part of their registration area blocked off for some kind of reburbishment, too.

EDIT 05/03/2019
5/20/2019-Pop 31-roll-in shower rooms & 39-FL ADA tub rooms

I'm at Disney Pop Century Resort and I happen to be in the room when housekeeping arrived to clean my room.

I'm staying solo and I'm a male, so I believe that the lady that came to clean called her supervisor to let her know that she was going in to clean my room. I guess, that they must have a policy for cleaning rooms with a male in the room. I don't know for sure.

But anyway.

Joanne, the supervisor, and I started up a conversation about the standard room, the roll-in shower room that I use, and the Florida A.D.A. handicap room, which I never really understood.

I guess that I had seen too many OLD photos of Disney Pop Century Resort room photos. One, in particular, was the fold-down toilet hand bar that is across from the wall hand bar. They are not in the new Disney Pop Century Resort refurbished rooms.

Joanne was very nice and looked up the official numbers.

There are 31 handicap, roll-in shower rooms in this resort and the rooms alternate buildings. I am in Building #10, The Big Wheel Building, in room #0203.

All of these rooms have entry doors that are flat to the outside wall instead of indented. This creates a lot more room along with the fold up Murphy bed. Well, at least for me, traveling solo.

All of these rooms have lower platform beds with one mattress. Low, but can handle a Hoyer lift underneath.

All of these rooms have handrails on the walls next to the toilet and in the roll-in shower.

There are 39 handicap, A.D.A. Florida rooms in this resort and the rooms alternate buildings.

All of these rooms have handrails on the walls next to the toilet and in the tub with glass doors

The tubs are the same height and size as the Standard Rooms.

All of these rooms have higher platform beds with one mattress. High enough to put luggage underneath.

That is all that I know.

Joanne was a Housekeeping Manager. She said she used to work at All-Star Resort as a housekeeper.

She was so nice. She even brought me gifts of plastic glasses, pretend yo-yo's and smiley-face rubric's cube.

I was curious about the room next to me since the flat doors are paired. I told her I didn't notice any marks on the door for room #0204, but there were a few or more black marks from possibly a mobility scooter pushing against the door.

She told me the room next door was probably a King bedroom and not handicap like mine. I was always curious about that since the door was flat instead of indented. But come to think of it it would be weird that that architecture didn't appear in pairs like the other doorways.

Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone know where and what floor the wheel chair accessible rooms with roll in showers at riverside are located. Are they all over the resort? Are they first floor only? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Thank you lanejudy. Boy, are you right. The Pop Century Resort is full.

I was first assigned room #0122 in the Big Wheel" #10 building. It is a roll-in shower room and faces the back with the turn around for laundry carts.

I had previously stayed in room #0322 in the Big Wheel" #10 building which is also a roll-in shower room.

They switched me to room #0203 in the Big Wheel" #10 building which is also a roll-in shower room.

I had previously stayed in room #0303 in the Big Wheel" #10 building which is also a roll-in shower room.

When I was at the front desk checking in to Pop Century Resort, the cast member answered some of questions.

I was surprised that during the refurbishment they only built 12-roll-in shower rooms.

I'll ask some more folks about this tomorrow.

Also that the Florida ADA handicap rooms may have either a shower or a bathtub. They have hand bars around the toilet and bathtub or shower.

Also, those Florida ADA handicap rooms have the standard size bathtub walk-in height and standard height beds.

I'll try and get some photos later in my trip if the rooms are available.

On a side note, he told me the gondolas were not originally designed to carry strollers and wheelchairs, but they redesigned it to allow both.

I went by and the 8 to 10-foot walls are still too tall to look over and Pop Gondola station still has that white wall blocking the side views of the second loading row for wheelchairs. No benches to stand on to take a photo from the bridge...and me falling off trying to do so...ha.

Arts of Animation Resort has part of their registration area blocked off for some kind of reburbishment, too.

EDIT 05/03/2019
5/20/2019-Pop 31-roll-in shower rooms & 39-FL ADA tub rooms

I'm at Disney Pop Century Resort and I happen to be in the room when housekeeping arrived to clean my room.

I'm staying solo and I'm a male, so I believe that the lady that came to clean called her supervisor to let her know that she was going in to clean my room. I guess, that they must have a policy for cleaning rooms with a male in the room. I don't know for sure.

But anyway.

Joanne, the supervisor, and I started up a conversation about the standard room, the roll-in shower room that I use, and the Florida A.D.A. handicap room, which I never really understood.

I guess that I had seen too many OLD photos of Disney Pop Century Resort room photos. One, in particular, was the fold-down toilet hand bar that is across from the wall hand bar. They are not in the new Disney Pop Century Resort refurbished rooms.

Joanne was very nice and looked up the official numbers.

There are 31 handicap, roll-in shower rooms in this resort and the rooms alternate buildings. I am in Building #10, The Big Wheel Building, in room #0203.

All of these rooms have entry doors that are flat to the outside wall instead of indented. This creates a lot more room along with the fold up Murphy bed. Well, at least for me, traveling solo.

All of these rooms have lower platform beds with one mattress. Low, but can handle a Hoyer lift underneath.

All of these rooms have handrails on the walls next to the toilet and in the roll-in shower.

There are 39 handicap, A.D.A. Florida rooms in this resort and the rooms alternate buildings.

All of these rooms have handrails on the walls next to the toilet and in the tub with glass doors

All of these rooms have higher platform beds with one mattress. High enough to put luggage underneath.

That is all that I know.

Joanne was a Housekeeping Manager. She said she used to work at All-Star Resort as a housekeeper.

She was so nice. She even brought me gifts of plastic glasses, pretend yo-yo's and smiley-face rubric's cube.

I was curious about the room next to me since the flat doors are paired. I told her I didn't notice any marks on the door for room #0204, but there were a few or more black marks from possibly a mobility scooter pushing against the door.

She told me the room next door was probably a King bedroom and not handicap like mine. I was always curious about that since the door was flat instead of indented. But come to think of it it would be weird that that architecture didn't appear in pairs like the other doorways.

We just got back from POP. We had an accessible room with two queens and an accessible bathtub. Rails in bathtub (curtain, not sliding door around tub) and for toilet. Beds were definitely lower and the entry door flat. Room was #3352. #3351 also has a flat entry door but the rooms are not connecting. I have added a photo of the room type we reserved.

Attachments

• 6C2E1B82-0027-419F-B68E-FA9971504648.png
    6C2E1B82-0027-419F-B68E-FA9971504648.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hi, Disneylvr. Thank you.

Do you remember which room number was a Florida ADA handicap room with tub/shower with hand rails, etc.

I stayed in 0203 in a roll-in shower and I was told the room next to me 0204 was a King bed only. Both rooms had the flat alcove with no connection door.

We just got back from POP. We had an accessible room with two queens and an accessible bathtub. Rails in bathtub (curtain, not sliding door around tub) and for toilet. Beds were definitely lower and the entry door flat. Room was #3352. #3351 also has a flat entry door but the rooms are not connecting. I have added a photo of the room type we reserved.

This is the very first video or photo that I have ever seen the Disney Skyliner Gondola moving in the second row. Yea! Way to go Disneylvr!

Hi! Does anyone know where and what floor the wheel chair accessible rooms with roll in showers at riverside are located. Are they all over the resort? Are they first floor only? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!!

@andrewilley (who is the Mod for the POFQ & POR forums in the Resorts area of the DISboards) has a wonderful fan site he created for POR and POFQ that you can find here: PortOrleans.org

Andre' has maps that show exactly where the roll-in shower rooms are at both Resorts - start on this page and then under the Riverside map, click on the "ALL (PDF)" link for either the "Alligator Bayou" or "Magnolia Bend" sections of the Resort to see a map. Wheelchair accessible rooms will be designated by a red dot. (there is a legend on the map, so you can also see what is considered "river view", or "garden view", etc.)

Pop Century Resort Room #0203 Roll-in shower Measurements

20190501 Pop Century Resort's "Big Wheel", Building #10, Room #0203

Page One:

For a little history:

I usually write for the newbies, so please bear with me experienced folks.

Some folks want to know what a roll-in shower is like, of course, but some want to know the dimensions of the walkway in front of their room for using a wheelchair or mobility scooter to drive into. Other guests may want to decorate the window or metal door with Disney stuff. So this is for a lot of newbies

I travel solo to Walt Disney World and I use my own electric folding wheelchair.

I travel from Atlanta, Georgia using the mass transit called MARTA from my home into the Atlanta Airport which has a station inside the airport, and I fly with Delta Airlines. I no longer own a car.

They pack my fold up electric wheelchair under the plane with the checked luggage. It is small enough folded to fit inside the Delta commuter planes small closet, but I just don't have the heart to take up other guests space for the work coats and jackets. I pack my jacket, if needed, in my luggage when I check in with Delta Airlines.

My backpack fits on the back of my wheelchair and I carry it onboard after leaving my wheelchair in the "jetway" for the staff to take to the plane. I could ask for them to use another way like an elevator, but I just let them take it down the Delta jetway stairs to the plane.

I pack my C.P.A.P. machine and accessories, laptop computer, wheelchair charger and all of those accessories. I also pack all of my medication, camera and anything that I don't want to get lost in transit in the backpack.

I drive my own wheelchair to the Delta gate after checking my luggage, cover my wheelchair for protection and board.

I used Disney Magical Express at the MCO Orlando Airport to get to the Disney Pop Century Resort. I have photos and info on that later.

I do not own a car, so I use all of Walt Disney World Transportation.

I arrived and requested a Disney Pop Century Resort upper floor room in Building #10 with a Roll-in Shower Handicap room.

They assigned me to Room #0122 on the first floor upon check-in and I made a request at the front desk when checking and they were able to find another room on the second floor of the same building in Room #0203.

I was very lucky because the only way to be available is if the time of nine days that I am there had to match another room's same number of days. This is the first time I was able to move rooms on check-in. Disney Pop Century Resort has been full for the last two times that I have been there.

I love this section of Building #10. The Foosball court, the Big Wheel and everything about Pop. Behind me is the big "Mickey Phone" icon.

My little Disney Pop Century Resort Map with my info in the right, lower corner.

Building One starts on the right and continues around counter-clockwise to the last one called Building Ten. That is my building in room #0203 on the second floor.

The yellow lines represent some preferred rooms, but they may have changed since this map.

This is an older map before the refurbishment, but the placement of all of the rooms are accurate.

I highlighted the information in yellow that is no longer accurate. For instance, the tiny red arrow pointing to "03" was my room #0203 and it was a handicap roll-in shower room with one Murphy bed and one queen bed.

I also saw room #0122 which was a roll-in shower room.

It does not have a "King Bed".

It is not a "Connecting Room".

But at least you can tell where the rooms are located in each building. Seventy-four rooms per building.

There are only four floors in each building and there are 24-rooms in each of the three building sections with another stairway on the end of each section. The four-room numbers represent the building floor and room. Building #10 starts with "0", my floor is "2" and my room is "03". So my room is #0203.

The room numbers are also run counterclockwise from the front, right side of Building #10 which is next to the "Big Wheel" and continue all the way around counterclockwise to the left side for 72-rooms on each floor.

This is the first floor with measurements from the edge of the concrete next to the grass to the wall with the window.

The longer measurement is to the recessed alcove area.

This is not a handicap roll-in shower room because it has a recessed alcove.

This is a photo of the two elevators for Pop Century Resort Building #10.

For newbies, the elevator and stairs make up the core of the three sections or buildings. It looks like a shape of an upside-down letter "T" with the elevators, stairs, ice machine, housekeeping in the center where the letter "T" crosses. At each end of the three buildings, there are stairs also.

3'-6" or 42" should be plenty of width to enter with your wheelchair or mobility scooter.

Once inside the elevator, there is 5'-4.9" or 64.9" depth. I don't know of any mobility scooter longer than that.

And the width is 6'-6.9" wide.

Most newbies just put their mobility scooter in turtle, slow mode and slowly drive straight on and to exit just back straight out slowly making sure no one is behind you. Just say, "I'm backing out if anyone would please make room for me!"

When I use my wheelchair and the elevator is empty, I roll to the far, rear side. Then I back up while turning around so that I am facing the elevator door. If there are folks on the elevator, I just drive straight ahead and back up to exit.

This is the Pop Century Resort elevator interior.

Pop Elevator dimensions:
3'-6" Doorway width [42"]
6'-6.9" Elevator Width [79"]
5'-4.9" Elevator Depth [65"]

There are four floors in each building with stairs at the end of each of the buildings and next to the elevator.

My wheelchair is 24" or 2' wide and I have arrived on the second floor and I am ready to drive straight off.

Ez31jUpnXQf2m478BO8IMuL_dj8tRZkMd8BQJ0-Q-PI3defreb7U9cC5aE59arUG1R6vRoxtKkuVQwqraH3MUeQ2g8tG81KWOmVZ5m7jBUehA0xBw33Zkosx2kQ_Nuxj4UCFQHQSIdQjwJz2LZ6UDTxzqdEmpB_UOJRHFplkXSyq6tvliecwoTsLbihThe0AD1wg-y8aasH1KMU7r5s2b4YmvLZ2h-cnuU1BHYHwVv9ypfeHnOPH5CDWU9vjn59CpJToRa2NejsP3KXhFakzE0vVIMfhHwC3Vojkgz6uzlr7QtIKcYt-VZzst1cnYkhlVrYWr7BciG6DAITNj8kOC7pVaLWFXguhFGa91kivwvwq2T1DnxcimIPeSkM18laZstf8K5KphppgktaTQV53dNG_UmbKnS51tVTlt9OtSVLi_0l0yiiPp5XjnHuLcepXKht6t_AmdzQIbde6vIjmbUUDYk61ewIoePc0gYWtOhkf-e0c2_Ycn4vnx7re0-SBkiNSXCrVnIFCkC5kUHYEEQxrj3CIsY2SW-VoM-Rgr1TAx0xd0z0hnZtaUmdPcoAHJxixXgncS5jQqjEB8pmh4qITxw0wCQr8-YUYmz9Zvqx8LQw4gGX-YyuhS-CUm1KPQRCHZ3mC6WYDoxtvbRLRJJ0jOrOLGkM=w1118-h724-no

This is my view after getting off the elevator on the second floor. That's the "Big Wheel" and in the distance the "Mickey Phone". If you ever see this "Big Wheel", try and see the weight limit on that silver sign on the bike. Too funny!

Last edited:
Pop Century Resort Room #0203 Roll-in shower Measurements

20190501 Pop Century Resort's "Big Wheel", Building #10, Room #0203

Page Two

This is my hallway on the second floor and I am the third room down on the left #0203. You can see my window and door and the entry does not have a recessed alcove area like the rest of the standard rooms. It is flat with the window and wall to add more interior space in the room.

Front Entrance Dimensions:
4'-10.1"-Front wall to Fence [58-3/4"]
5'-2.1"-Front Door to Fence flat entrance not recessed like standard rooms [62-1/4"]

4'-10.4" h x 3-1.4" w-outside Window Glass [58-1/2" h x 37-1/2" w]

I actually made photos before unpacking. This is what room #0203 looks like when I opened the door.

6'-7.4" x 2'-10.7"-Front door frame interior H x W [79-1/2" h x 34-3/4"]

2'-10"-Front Door opened at its widest [34"]

I know that it is only 3/4" difference with the door open from the door's edge to the opposite side of the metal door frame, but some folks may want to know.

The Murphy queen bed is folded up to create a fold-out table as seen on the left. The queen bed is lower and the bathroom door is open and cut into the space between the wall and the bed. The set up on the right is different from standard rooms and is not connecting. I was told the room next door was a King size bedroom and not handicap. It also had the flat entrance instead of an alcove. It would look weird anyway as the doors were next to each other.

For a solo guest, I had plenty of room with the Murphy bed folded up and the Murphy bed table opened.

The wall is arranged differently from the Standard rooms.

First, the Handicap Roll-in Shower Room does not have an alcove at the door entry which creates more interior space.

8'-11.4"-Distance from the front door to TV Dresser edge [107-1/2"]

I like the round entrance light on the wall and the coat hanger.

I plug my surge protector in the electrical outlet below and plug in my electric wheelchair charging unit with a timer so that I don't overcharge the unit. I park my electric wheelchair here, too.

The trashcans below are small, but there are several of them as they are stackable. So instead of seeing two, there are actually three trashcans stacked together along with the other trash cans in the room and bathroom.

TV Dresser Wall
4'-7" w x 1'- 10.2" d-TV Counter Dresser top dimensions [55" w x 22-1/4" d]
2'-4.7" h-TV Counter Dresser top height [28-3/4" w]
8"-Height space underneath TV Dresser Counter

The closest furniture from the door on this wall is the TV/Dresser, then the Fridge and shelves and finally the closet next to the bathroom door.

These are some of the differences in the room layout compared to a Standard Room compared to a Handicap Roll-in Shower Room.

Handicap Roll-in Shower Room:

No, connecting room door.

No Closet in the bathroom. The closet is outside the bathroom on the other side of the bathroom wall. It is in the spot where the connecting door might be located in a standard room with connecting doors.

The Fridge cabinet and the TV/Dresser are located next to the closet. So starting from the bathroom wall, there is a Closet, then a Fridge Cabinet, and then the TV/Dresser Cabinet.

The Wall Coat Hanger is located between the TV/Dresser and the front door.

The Front Door Entry is not recessed and does not have an alcove like the standard rooms.

The Murphy Bed and the Queen bed and the wall attached bedside tables are the same, EXCEPT BOTH BEDS ARE LOWER with six-inches underneath the platform beds. The standard room platform beds are high enough to place most luggage underneath.

Samsung TV:

28" H x 48-1/4" w-Samsung TV dimensions.

TV port connections on the right front rear of the TV
2-USB ports
3-HDMI ports
1-Ethernet port
1-Component video set ports
1-S-Video port
1- Composite video set ports
1-Optical Digital port
1-Coaxial Digital port
1-RCA Stereo set ports

Since the TV is bolted to the wall, this is as far as I could turn the TV to take a photo with my camera. The TV does turn left and right just enough for either bed if needed, but really it doesn't make any difference when viewing from either bed space.

Dresser drawers and cabinet dimensions:

23" w x 4" H x 13-1/4"d-all three interior drawers' dimensions

I usually pack my luggage with three packing cubes which fit easily into these drawers.

Next to the three drawers under the TV/Dresser counter is this cabinet with the top shelf holding the programmable safe and two shelves below.

The second shelf had a Bible.

The bottom shelf had an extra pillow, but each bed comes with four pillows and when entering the room the Murphy bed is folded up and all eight pillows are on the Queen bed.

2'-1" w x 5-3/4" h x 1'-4.2"d-Two interior shelves below safe [25" w x 5-3/4" h x 16-1/4"d]

23" w x 6" h-Two shelves have outer frames with a smaller dimension than interior

Close up of the front of the safe and instructions.

When the safe door is open, the entrance dimensions are smaller than the interior dimensions.

Safe Dimensions for entrance and interior and two lower shelves

16-1/2" w x 5-3/4" h-Safe entrance is smaller than interior

1'-7.2" w x 7" h x 1'-1.2" d-Safe interior [19-1/4" w x 7" h x 13-1/4" d]

2'-1" w x 5-3/4" h x 1'-4.2"d-The two shelves below safe [25" w x 5-3/4" h x 16-1/4"d]

23" w x 6" h-The two shelves have frames with a smaller dimension than interior

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter