Wheelchair Sign

amberdc1987

To Infinity and Beyond!!
We leave on Jan 31 for WDW. My DD 10 just fractured part of her foot and one of her toes. She is now in a walking boot for 8 weeks. We have decided to rent a wheelchair for her when we go, it will be far to much for her to walk all over the World on that thing. I am looking for some sort of sign that I can tie to the back of the wheelchair. Her name is Abby and she likes Star Wars. Maybe something with "Abby's...." (something with a Star Wars vehicle) Not sure which one. Any questions....just ask. Thank you!

Hi I haven't been on for a while and just saw your post. If you still need something done for your daughter I have a "license plate" that I found on the internet and used for my own device. I would be happy to personalize it for her just let me know and if yes what would you like it to say,
xoSimplyTink
License_Plate_Star_Wars_2.jpg

Hi I haven't been on for a while and just saw your post. If you still need something done for your daughter I have a "license plate" that I found on the internet and used for my own device. I would be happy to personalize it for her just let me know and if yes what would you like it to say,
xoSimplyTink
View attachment 464552

Yes please that would be great!

Maybe put something like "Abby's Millennium Falcon" or some other Star Wars vehicle. (That's the only one I could think of :rotfl2: ) And we are going February 2020. Thank you so, so much!

Yes please that would be great!

Maybe put something like "Abby's Millennium Falcon" or some other Star Wars vehicle. (That's the only one I could think of :rotfl2: ) And we are going February 2020. Thank you so, so much!

Hey @amberdc1987 ! I made one up with the Millennium Falcon because it's all I could think of too :rotfl:gonna dm you the file. let me know if you want any changes.

SimplyTink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!