When are packages available for January 2021?

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
Hello!
We are planning on visiting Universal for a few days post-cruise and I have been watching packages but all the ones out there are only through December 31, 2020.

Do you know when they are released?

Thanks!

Tough to say what's going to be happening then.

While I know they would want to get customers back in the parks (and entice them with some good offers) it will be tough for Universal and Disney to say what capacity they will realistically be able to handle if/when they reopen and for how long if takes to get back to regular operations.

I have booked a room- only trip in early January. I've asked each time that I've called about WHEN the full packages will be released. The most consistent answer I've gotten is late June/early July. I was reassured they will release packages before ADRs become available.

I pretty much ruled out packages for us once I found that it was cheaper to book things separately. Not only do we save money, but we can cancel/rebook without any penalties until a week or so before the trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!