When are you cruising 2006 thread

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
I've nailed down my cruise dates. My partner and I will be on the December 10th 4 night cruise. We also have a friend coming with us, so there'll be 3 "people like us" on board.

Anyone else sailing then?

We are currently scheduled to take the Disney Wonder on September 17 for their 11 Night Southern Caribbean itinerary. :cool1: However, I'm ready to go on another trip right now!!

We thought about going on the Magic's Eastern itinerary at the end of January, but can't quite swing the logistics right now.

I really would love to go again sooner than later. If everyone keeps posting when they plan to sail, maybe that will convince Kevin to schedule another trip! ;)

Randall

:earsboy:

We will be on the ship with Kevin and Randall. I started a thread on the Cruise Board for Friends of Dorothy for the September 17 cruise and I am keeping a list so I can contact everyone and hopefully meet on the ship.

I am changing our May cruise to the September 17 11-night cruise. Will do that later this week when we are relaxing in FL. :)

Nordkin I see we are neighbors!

Althought with K&R onboard I dunno... ;)

rcostello1 said:
I am changing our May cruise to the September 17 11-night cruise. Will do that later this week when we are relaxing in FL. :)

That is great knews. Actually my partner and I live in Bethesda.

I hope there turns out to be others who are on the December 10th cruise.

rcostello1 said:

Hey now.... Be nice. We were perfectly social and quite polite on the Repo cruise. We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to September.

We will be on deck 7 forward, in case you want to avoid the riff-raff.

Randall

:earsboy:

Well, sadly, my partner and I cannot swing the finances of taking another cruise in '06. (we were on the Sept. 17, '05 Eastern-turned-Western) We probably won't be able to do another until '07. We're planning another "family" cruise sometime in Sept '07 or possibly XMas '07. We'll probably be going with the same friends we cruised with last time.

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a real official "FAMILY" cruise on DCL???
I don't think it would be too much to ask, considering that they have Gay Days in the parks. Right??? :rolleyes:

Anyway, can't wait to start planning the next cruise!!
-Christal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter