When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hey @godders! A while back you and I talked about meeting at Jellyrolls and for mini-golf, but our trips didn't overlap that year. It would be great to meet you this fall.

I'm still working out some details of my restaurant and activity schedule, but here are some ideas on what we might be able to meet up for:

Oct. 29 MNSSHP
Oct. 30 Jason and Billy show at POFQ
Oct. 31 evening: look at the Halloween decorations at Ft. Wilderness
Nov. 1 Yehaa Bob show
Nov. 2 evening karaoke at Kimono's
Nov. 3 Magic Kingdom fireworks, and then Jellyrolls
Nov. 4 mini-golf in afternoon

I hope to be able to share more of my activity schedule soon, along with my restaurant list in case you may like to join any of my dining reservations.

Hey @godders! A while back you and I talked about meeting at Jellyrolls and for mini-golf, but our trips didn't overlap that year. It would be great to meet you this fall.

I'm still working out some details of my restaurant and activity schedule, but here are some ideas on what we might be able to meet up for:

Oct. 29 MNSSHP
Oct. 30 Jason and Billy show at POFQ
Oct. 31 evening: look at the Halloween decorations at Ft. Wilderness
Nov. 1 Yehaa Bob show
Nov. 2 evening karaoke at Kimono's
Nov. 3 Magic Kingdom fireworks, and then Jellyrolls
Nov. 4 mini-golf in afternoon

I hope to be able to share more of my activity schedule soon, along with my restaurant list in case you may like to join any of my dining reservations.

I would definitely be up for MNSSHP on 29th and mini golf on the 4th. I'll have a look at my schedule and see what I've got in the diary for the other stuff. Excited! Do you like to dress up for the halloween party?

LOL my bad i was going by your signature at the bottom says 6 months until, July is much better and makes more sense since you did ask about summer! Looking forward to it we should have a blast.

Hehe. I do have to change that signature (I'll have to figure out how to do so again). That was from last Fall...it's still counting down

Hi LadyDiznee123, I'm planning a trip for Oct. 28 through Nov. 11, 2017. I'd be glad to meet up for some meals and/or shows if our schedules can match up at some point (Jellyrolls, Yehaa Bob show, Jason and Billy show at POFQ, etc.) Feel free to send me a message for more info.

Hey DaisyDuck. Sounds like a plan. Especialy since I might, as time goes by, add a couple more days if possible. What the heck is the Jason and Billy show at POFQ!? POFQ is my stomping grounds. Going to have to look it up! I'm usually good for a meet-up meal at Disney Springs, but always open to another location.

Hey LadyDiznee and DaiseyDuck, I see your both going about the same time as my fall trip..I plan on Oct 26th for a week or so. It would be great to see you both again.
I'm not sure which resort yet.
I was going in May for a couple weeks starting on the 20th for F&G ...gotta see Herman's Hermits again....then Pandora and the Dis 20th week....but I'll need to go again for F&W , MNSSHP and maybe Wine $ Dine at the Swan..so lets keep in touch :)

Hey Spaceguy! How are you! Great to read you here! I had to change my dates to Nov, but you are going during the week I always go ( Oct 28th is usually in my dates - because I always went during my wedding anniversary). I knew Daisey sounded familiar... not going to out her real name, but so great to see you guys. Right now I am Nov 2 to Nov 7th... but it's not booked yet. It can change. Would be great to meet up with you again SpaceGuy. Really enjoyed your company.. and the others as well. I will be managing my time diffently now, to maximize getting my rides in, AND gettig my downtime in. I'm sure we can meet up during my non-ride down times - when I'm not dragging you on rides. But I thank you so much for doing that EMH night with me. Really enjoyed that night. But as I analyze it all in retrospect... it was that night that screwed up my trip. I ended up in bed around 330am and had been up in NYC since 3:00am. Having my body off on that first day threw off my entire stay. Now my first day will be a no-park,get-to-bed-early-day, with a rope drop the next day. Day one will be for relaxing at resort, Disney Springs, perhaps a dinner and a park only if I find myself with extra time - and then I'll only do a ride (like go to HS for TOT) and then back to my room.
Let's all stay in touch! As we get closer let's start some private DIS chats!

I would definitely be up for MNSSHP on 29th and mini golf on the 4th. I'll have a look at my schedule and see what I've got in the diary for the other stuff. Excited! Do you like to dress up for the halloween party?

Great, @godders! I've made a note on my schedule that we're meeting for MNSSHP on 29th and mini golf on the 4th. (Not sure yet what I'll be wearing.)

Hey DaisyDuck. Sounds like a plan. Especialy since I might, as time goes by, add a couple more days if possible. What the heck is the Jason and Billy show at POFQ!? POFQ is my stomping grounds. Going to have to look it up! I'm usually good for a meet-up meal at Disney Springs, but always open to another location.

Hey, @LadyDiznee123! Jason and Billy were in the Off Kilter band outside at the Canada Pavilion. Now they have an evening music show at POFQ in the Scat Cat lounge. Mostly they play song requests from the audience. They are really good!

All, I hope to be ready by late tonight to post more details of my restaurant and activity schedule, and then we can talk more about who may be able to join me for what!

Like, totally! Haha, my preview is 6-8, but I'm down for the ROL dining, I haven't seen it yet. I'll text you and we can figure out schedules! :)

Hi aVastGrl! I am just tickled silly. I realize that I know who you are! So great to see you guys here. Hope we can all stay in touch and start Messaging / Texting. So funny how I was so exhausted from my last Oct/Nov 2015 trip (when I met you guys) that i did not care to see Disney for months and months thereafter. I took about a year for my Disney itch to kick in again (Nov 2016). Hope I can make it happen and at least see ONE of you guys (between you, Kellie, Spaceguy and DaiseyDuck). Even if I don't see you guys... it's so exciting to be going again. Glad to know I'm not alone in being a Disney Geek.
All the best!

So funny how I was so exhausted from my last Oct/Nov 2015 trip (when I met you guys) that i did not care to see Disney for months and months thereafter. I took about a year for my Disney itch to kick in again (Nov 2016). Hope I can make it happen and at least see ONE of you guys (between you, Kellie, Spaceguy and DaiseyDuck). Even if I don't see you guys... it's so exciting to be going again. Glad to know I'm not alone in being a Disney Geek.
All the best!
Hi @LadyDiznee123, I don't think we've met yet, and I wasn't there in Oct/Nov 2015, but it would be good to meet you this time!

Great, @godders! I've made a note on my schedule that we're meeting for MNSSHP on 29th and mini golf on the 4th. (Not sure yet what I'll be wearing.)

Hey, @LadyDiznee123! Jason and Billy were in the Off Kilter band outside at the Canada Pavilion. Now they have an evening music show at POFQ in the Scat Cat lounge. Mostly they play song requests from the audience. They are really good!

All, I hope to be ready by late tonight to post more details of my restaurant and activity schedule, and then we can talk more about who may be able to join me for what!

Ah! Okay. The Scat Cat Lounge. Sounds nice. I remember reading about the Epcot Off Kilter band. That would be great! As we get closer to the dates... lets start DIS messaging each other and get our personal cell numbers and such! Looking foward to seeing your activity schedule. Forgot that I will have to eventually post mine as well.

Hey LadyDiznee and DaiseyDuck, I see your both going about the same time as my fall trip..I plan on Oct 26th for a week or so. It would be great to see you both again.
I'm not sure which resort yet.
I was going in May for a couple weeks starting on the 20th for F&G ...gotta see Herman's Hermits again....then Pandora and the Dis 20th week....but I'll need to go again for F&W , MNSSHP and maybe Wine $ Dine at the Swan..so lets keep in touch :)

Hermans Hermits sounds like so much fun. I enjoyed seeing BOYZ II MEN / EAT TO THE BEAT CONCERT during my 2015 visit. I will be interesting to see who will be performing at Disney when I go this year!

Hi aVastGrl! I am just tickled silly. I realize that I know who you are! So great to see you guys here. Hope we can all stay in touch and start Messaging / Texting. So funny how I was so exhausted from my last Oct/Nov 2015 trip (when I met you guys) that i did not care to see Disney for months and months thereafter. I took about a year for my Disney itch to kick in again (Nov 2016). Hope I can make it happen and at least see ONE of you guys (between you, Kellie, Spaceguy and DaiseyDuck). Even if I don't see you guys... it's so exciting to be going again. Glad to know I'm not alone in being a Disney Geek.
All the best!

Yes! I had a blast with all of you...I still have my Characters In Flight keychain :D I did a Disney Cruise last fall instead of a Parks trip, but I squeezed in a Halloween party with Randy before I left. I'll probably be down again end of Oct, early Nov (trying to figure out if I can swing MNSSHP AND MVMCP in one trip, lol) so hopefully our trips will overlap! I'll keep you all posted :)

Yes! I had a blast with all of you...I still have my Characters In Flight keychain :D I did a Disney Cruise last fall instead of a Parks trip, but I squeezed in a Halloween party with Randy before I left. I'll probably be down again end of Oct, early Nov (trying to figure out if I can swing MNSSHP AND MVMCP in one trip, lol) so hopefully our trips will overlap! I'll keep you all posted :)

Ugh! Our dates are all so close. Perhaps I can get into the last week of October myself.
I still have all of my souvenirs including my key chain in my same suitcase. Complicated story but waiting before I take them out and display or use them. I still owe you guys the big photo. Please forgive me... I am going to make it a point to get this done shortly. Glad to see you and Randy stayed connected! The Characters In Flight got a new design and I guess that means........ I'll have to do it again! lol. Also, the cost of the balloon ride is only 10.00 if you go before 10 am. I may just try and do that! Really hope to see you! Yes, let's all keep each other posted!

I'll probably be down again end of Oct, early Nov (trying to figure out if I can swing MNSSHP AND MVMCP in one trip, lol) so hopefully our trips will overlap! I'll keep you all posted :)
Cool, another Oct-Nov visitor! I'll also be doing MNSSHP and MVMCP on this trip.

It would be nice to meet you at some point also.

Hi again LadyDiznee, It was a long day but we did have fun..thanks to the People Mover rest stops.
It looks like a pretty good group of us being there about the same time, I hope we all can have some meet ups…maybe at the MNSSHP or some time at Pandora..
I knew you would get the itch again :)

Hey @godders @Spaceguy55 @LadyDiznee123 @aVASTGrl @Kellie_G3 !!!

You're invited to meet up with me for any of the following. Please let me know if you'd like for me to save you a spot in any of these dining reservations! And please let me know what activities on my list you may like to join me for!

Oct. 29: Garden View tea in afternoon; then MNSSHP with @godders
Oct. 30: lunch at Tiffin's; evening at Jason and Billy show (at POFQ)
Oct. 31: early lunch at Skipper Canteen; early dinner at Artist Point; evening at Fort Wilderness to look at Halloween decorations
Nov. 1: lunch with an imagineer at Brown Derby; evening at Yehaa Bob show
Nov. 2: dinner at Captain's Grille; evening at Kimono's karaoke - let's sing some Disney songs!
Nov. 3: watch fireworks at Magic Kingdom; then go to Jellyrolls
Nov. 4: afternoon mini-golf with @godders; dinner at Boatwright's
Nov. 5: breakfast at Captain's Grille; late dinner at Rose and Crown and watch Illuminations from there
Nov. 6: late breakfast at Tusker House; dinner at Sci Fi Dine In
Nov. 7: breakfast at Boma; dinner at Jiko; Starlight Safari at AKL
Nov. 8: breakfast at Garden Grill; early dinner at Via Napoli
Nov. 9: Late lunch at Kona Cafe; MVMCP in evening
Nov. 10: early lunch at Biergarten; early dinner at The Wave

*Restaurants subject to change at this early stage of planning.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!