When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

WDW for Wine & Dine runDisney weekend - 11/3-11/6. Looking forward to seeing Food and Wine, Pandora, new MK fireworks, and hopefully ROL this time. Happy to meet up for any of those or food/drinks. Also just saw that Living Colour(I'm old) is playing for Eat to the Beat so might try to check that out one night. Not sure if I can fit all this in though. :)

I'll be at Epcot that morning bright and early! My goal is to do Food & wine stuff that day but if the crowds are insane, I'll need a backup plan. the 26th is my MNSSHP night :)

I will also be at Epcot bright and early at rope drop for some rides and meet and greats. Lunch at 1:30 Garden Grill then MNSSHP also going to MNSSHP on the 29th. Wonders how Epcot will celebrate the 35th Birthday. My Dreams agent said they will probably do something but MK wont for the 46th Birthday.

Hey guys, i'll also be there from 25th-30th. What day is Epcot's 35th? I want to do lots of food and wine but I was planning on trying to avoid the weekend in case it's mad busy. I was thinking trying to catch one of the Sugar Ray or 38 Special concerts that week? Think they are wed-fri nights maybe but need to check the dates. Also doing MNSSHP on 26th!

Hey guys, i'll also be there from 25th-30th. What day is Epcot's 35th? I want to do lots of food and wine but I was planning on trying to avoid the weekend in case it's mad busy. I was thinking trying to catch one of the Sugar Ray or 38 Special concerts that week? Think they are wed-fri nights maybe but need to check the dates. Also doing MNSSHP on 26th!

Epcots 35rh is October 1st! I have a pre-park3 opening ADR at garden grille that I snagged so I'm pumped for that! We should do a 9/26 MNSSHP hallo-meet-up! :) I wanna see sugar ray too but unsure of what day, I'll definitely get back to you on that as I need to check with travel buddy to see what were doing for fastpass. :) how many in your travel party (@Bopsie and @Goofy'sPal )

Need to meet up with someone for 9/24/17(MNSSHP) and 9/26/17(for Epcot). Those are the two days I need another person to hang out with, but I will be staying from 9/24-9/28 at the very least. If you are staying off property, I will be happy to add you to my reservation so you have access to the evening EMH for Epcot on 9/26. I had planned to start my Epcot day around 9am or 10am due to the availability of EMH that night.

I'm not at those parks those days but will be around the 26th - 4th if you want to high five or take in a ride :)

Epcots 35rh is October 1st! I have a pre-park3 opening ADR at garden grille that I snagged so I'm pumped for that! We should do a 9/26 MNSSHP hallo-meet-up! :) I wanna see sugar ray too but unsure of what day, I'll definitely get back to you on that as I need to check with travel buddy to see what were doing for fastpass. :) how many in your travel party (@Bopsie and @Goofy'sPal )

For me its a solo trip and I will be celebrating Epcot's 35 and will be at Garden Grill for lunch.

Keep in mind Sugar Ray is 9/25-9/27. 38 Special starts on 9/28(I am seeing them at Busch Gardens Williamsburg next month though).

For me its a solo trip and I will be celebrating Epcot's 35 and will be at Garden Grill for lunch.

Also a solo tripper, first timer although may be meeting people out there. Not sure yet but i'm planning around myself anyways :D I leave on the 1st :( so I may miss Epcot's birthday, unless I literally just get there for the morning but we'll see. Def up for a hallo-meet and greet with you guys though. I'm 30, travelling from Scotland. Fairly normal! I don't know how you message on here - maybe i'm too new?

Also a solo tripper, first timer although may be meeting people out there. Not sure yet but i'm planning around myself anyways :D I leave on the 1st :( so I may miss Epcot's birthday, unless I literally just get there for the morning but we'll see. Def up for a hallo-meet and greet with you guys though. I'm 30, travelling from Scotland. Fairly normal! I don't know how you message on here - maybe i'm too new?

Takes ten messages before you can inbox someone.

This is going to be my third solo trip to WDW if u have any questions I might be able to help u. Let me know. Im not expert but getting pretty good with WDW. Have fun and enjoy.

I'm going for a solo bday trip sept 4-8. my first solo trip! hopefully attending mnsshp on sept 7th. i'll decided for sure once it gets closer.

Also a solo tripper, first timer although may be meeting people out there. Not sure yet but i'm planning around myself

This is going to be my third solo trip to WDW

Are you both planning on watching Boo To You at the Party? I was hoping to do the second run through then watch the last Villians spectacular from the hub :)

Are you both planning on watching Boo To You at the Party? I was hoping to do the second run through then watch the last Villians spectacular from the hub :)

I love Boo to You Parade. Going to at least 2 parades. U mean Hocus Pocus? Its great.

December 16-23.
I haven't put it in stone yet but that's the plan. It would be so nice having a peep to meet for a bit.

I'll be there Oct 18-22 so I can go to Food and Wine Festival. It's been 3 years since I've been to F&W and I really want to go again so going it solo! Did my first solo trip in Feb for Princess race weekend and loved every moment!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!