When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Not gonna meet you all in time. Had to change my dinner reservation to 530.

Almost all packed.
One more day of work.
Staying at Pop from Sept 28 till Oct 4
If u want to know my plans let me know
Fast pass booked, dinning reserved, MNSSHP booked.
So excited

Any meets planned for Nov 8 - 15? I'm planned to eat my way through Food/Wine before Figment packs it up.

Going to WDW tomorrow and so excited
Any Disney Princesses want to hang out some?
34 m NJ solo
MNSSHP Sept 29 and Oct 1
Let me know if u want to grab a drink, snack, go on rides together

booked a solo trip for Halloween day! been wanting to go back to Disney for so long and couldn't find any friends willing to go.. finally said "FINE, I'LL GO BY MYSELF!" haha, I never thought I would be willing to go alone. I hope it's fun.

May as well try.
Going Dec 14-18th, staying at Beach Club.
This was always going to be a solo trip, but it mutated into a 5 day thing from a 2 day thing.
I have always wanted to see Epcot, and if I don't do it now there won't be anymore of future world left.

Headed to the World Oct 27th through the 30th! Solo trip and a last minute decision, reserved it today and staying at CSR. MNSSHP for the 27th.. If any disers are getting together would enjoy a meet up! Let me know!

#GettingUseOfAP.

I was thinking of going solo late October, beginning of November. Been to Disney many times - can't get enough of it so I finally decided to go on my own little adventure solo!

Same here! I just spent a week at the Poly 9/23-9/30 and can't wait to get back. Still haven't firmed anything up yet for Oct/Nov, but just saw some killer airfare deals - hoping to book another last-minute getAway soon.

Same here! I just spent a week at the Poly 9/23-9/30 and can't wait to get back. Still haven't firmed anything up yet for Oct/Nov, but just saw some killer airfare deals - hoping to book another last-minute getAway soon.
I came back from a trip early September recently.. funny how we both want to go back ASAP! Let me know your exact dates when you got a better idea if you want! Never done a solo Disney trip - should be interesting.

booked a solo trip for Halloween day! been wanting to go back to Disney for so long and couldn't find any friends willing to go.. finally said "FINE, I'LL GO BY MYSELF!" haha, I never thought I would be willing to go alone. I hope it's fun.
Good for you! You'll have a blast - I am trying to be there for Halloween Day too

Headed to the World Oct 27th through the 30th! Solo trip and a last minute decision, reserved it today and staying at CSR. MNSSHP for the 27th.. If any disers are getting together would enjoy a meet up! Let me know!

#GettingUseOfAP.
Hi @nancy155! Would you like to meet for the Yehaa Bob show on evening of Oct. 28? Late lunch at Sci Fi on Oct. 29? Breakfast at Garden Grill on Oct. 30?

You're welcome to send me a message for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter