When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I will be solo during the Dark Side weekend. I have not decided on the dates but I am doing the challenge, so I know I will at least be there 20 to 22 April. If anybody wants to meet up, lets plan something

I might be back sooner than I thought. Was planing for the 50th and still am but now I might be going back next year again. Around October. So excited.

I will be solo during the Dark Side weekend. I have not decided on the dates but I am doing the challenge, so I know I will at least be there 20 to 22 April. If anybody wants to meet up, lets plan something

I'm solo that weekend too :)

I’ll be solo Feb 2 & 3 as well as April 6 & 7. If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know. (I have my plans listed below.)

Friday, Feb 2 - I’ll be coming over from Universal in the morning and I have fast passes for Hollywood Studios.
Feb 3- I have fast passes for Animal Kingdom and then I figured Disney Springs for the evening.
4- flight leaves early in the morning so no plans

Friday, Apr 6- flight gets into Orlando around 1:30pm and spending the afternoon/ evening at Hollywood Studios (yes, I love Hollywood Studios and I can’t think of a better way to spend my birthday!)
7- totally up in the air, but I’m thinking of Magic Kingdom for the day and possibly park hopping or going to Disney Springs or who knows.
8- flight leaves too early lol

Would love to go to WDW this year but was just there last yr. Next yr I plan to go to ABD Backstage Disneyland tour. Or if I decide its too much money back to WDW for a 7th time and 4th solo trip. I love WDW

Pop Century arriving 7th October 2018 for 14 nights can't wait. I have been cruising for a few years but have done enough its time to go back to Disney.

Im also solo.
Prefer meet someone and make a good day in weekends!
Nice idea with spreadsheet/google doc.Im up for thet.
bestpabgz@gmail.com add me please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow."-Bestazy!
Dark Side Hype!

I don't have a hotel because it's a holiday weekend (I get federal holiday off) but I want to go President's Day Weekend! Any ladies want to maybe team up & split a hotel room on property?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts