When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

April 14 - April 19. Anyone else going on these dates?

Wondering if anyone wants to meet up for dinner at a Disney Resort (open to suggestions) on either the 16th or 17th, let me know.

Solo trip to Disney Worrrld from the 7th September for 8 days :) + a few days at Universal IOA message me if anyone wants to meet up for food, rides etc etc.

I’m a girly girl love Disney princesses, Pixar, once upon a time, 20.

My 1st solo trip May 1-6, split stay CCV and BWV! A tad anxious but psyched, too! Would love to meet up!

Going to Disney and Universal May 13 - 24 and Sept 16 - 27. Doing MNSSHP and HHN at Universal. Anyone care to hang at the parks? Dinner? Shopping?

March 30 and 31!

Hi everyone! 31 year old professional here. Did the College program in 2005 and have been back a handful of times since. Last time was about 6 years ago and can't wait to check things out. I'll be in town for work and have two entire days before I'm on to the next place.

I'm OK with going by myself, but I've never done a solo trip like this so I'm also not opposed to meeting up with someone else for a fun time at the parks! I worked at DAK (Operations at Tarzan Rocks and The Boneyard) while I was on the CP. Let me know if you will be around. If I don't get to catch up with anyone, enjoy your trips and I'll try to do the same with mine.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter