When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

First solo trip, in the parks 12/4-12/9. Anyone like Expedition Everest or the 'thrill l' rides we should meet up.

I'll be arriving Dec 5th, going to MK and Xmas party on the 6th, Epcot on the 7th and 10th, AK on the 8th, DHS on 9th, and MK again on the 11th.

Just booked a trip 1/7-1/11 at AKL. Ill be meeting my parents down there, but ill have plenty of time to meet some new peeps. All ages welcome- Im 24 year old dude from Ohio.

First solo trip, in the parks 12/4-12/9. Anyone like Expedition Everest or the 'thrill l' rides we should meet up.
I will be there Dec 1 through 7. I love EE, plan on spending all day in the single rider line at least once. I have FPs for Dec 2, 4 and 6th but haven't decided which day to actually go.
Also doing US and IOA a couple days if you're interested.

I will be there Dec 1 through 7. I love EE, plan on spending all day in the single rider line at least once. I have FPs for Dec 2, 4 and 6th but haven't decided which day to actually go.
Are you in the parks the 7th? The 7th is my first park day and I’d love to meet up with some disser too

Sounds fun, DMed

I'm open to anything!
hi kate, i'm starting to finalize my plans (28 days to go). would you still be interested in meeting at DS on the 11th? is there a way i can give you my contact info without it going public on this site?

so far all i have planned is stage show, parade, fireworks and maybe hot chocolate.

Hi! Yes I would also like to meet if interested. I just plan on doing the party things (parade shows fireworks) and having some treats. I don’t usually wait for characters but if others wanted to I would.

Hi! Yes I would also like to meet if interested. I just plan on doing the party things (parade shows fireworks) and having some treats. I don’t usually wait for characters but if others wanted to I would.
Did you switch your party day to the 11th? Or am I misreading?

I will be there this Thursday - Sunday (Nov. 15-18). I have decided this time I am bring my golf clubs and play golf on Friday and Saturday afternoons...if anyone is up for a later dinner hit me up.

is there a way i can give you my contact info without it going public on this site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter