When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi. I'm going to be at the Swan December 15th through the 19th on a solo working vacation. Let me know if anyone is around for dinner or maybe some evening decoration gazing.

Well friends, I'm a fool. I've never done a dessert party (on the whole I consider stuff like that not worth the $$$) but I decided that I wanted to do one since I'm solo for my upcoming trip. Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is completely sold out, apparently. :( If anyone has a free spot in their group, or if you decide to cancel, PM me! I could go any night Nov 30-Dec 4, except the 2nd because I have a CP package booked.

Going for a family trip but the wife and I will be free for the evening on 12/11. Going to drink around the world and enjoy closing the boardwalk down. If any wants to share a drink, the first round is on us!

Hi. I'm going to be at the Swan December 15th through the 19th on a solo working vacation. Let me know if anyone is around for dinner or maybe some evening decoration gazing.
I'll be solo at POFQ from 12/13 through 12/19 and would be interested in joining you!

I’m local with an Annual Pass, recently retired with lots of free time. My wife is still working and doesn’t like to visit WDW often anyway. So any solo visitors who would like to meet up to have company to wander the parks and/or have lunch please send me a note!

Welp, Solo trip Feb 3-4.

definetly doing HS 3rd, and probably MK 4th.

really not sure about the second day. My favorite rides are in MK but feel it moght be weird without family.

suggestions?

Welp, Solo trip Feb 3-4.

definetly doing HS 3rd, and probably MK 4th.

really not sure about the second day. My favorite rides are in MK but feel it moght be weird without family.

suggestions?

Most people are too busy with their own thing/groups to care or take notice. I've been in MK solo and I've felt weird too, but don't let concern of what others think stop you form doing what you like to do.

I'm doing my first-ever solo trip Feb. 25th - March 7th. Staying at All Star Movies because I couldn't justify fancier digs for just me to take a shower and get some sleep.

Hi, I'll be in Orlando now through Feb. 29, 2020, working full-time during weekdays, but looking to meet up evenings and weekends with other solo visitors or locals. I'm middle-aged, and an annual passholder.

Some of the things I'd like to meet up for --
  • tour the WDW theme parks
  • meals onsite or offsite
  • evening at Jellyrolls or any offsite dueling piano bar
  • evening music shows at other offsite venues
In case anyone would like to meet up for one of these meals, I currently have an extra spot in these dining reservations:

Jan. 12 - Sebastian's Bistro dinner
Jan. 15 - San Angel Inn dinner
Jan. 19 - Tiffin's lunch
Jan. 22 - House of Blues dinner
Jan. 25 - Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
Jan. 26 - Fresh Mediterranean Market lunch
Feb. 2 - Brown Derby lunch
Feb. 8 - Skipper Canteen lunch

Will be adding more for February. Also open to offsite meals on other evenings, or other touring ideas.

I already have a few meet-ups scheduled, and would be glad to meet more people. :)

Feel free to send me a message.

Last edited:
I’m game for a one night stay just about any time after January 20th or so. I have an AP, so that would be two fairly short park days (about a 1.5 month hour drive). I don’t have any plans right now, but if I find a decent price for a one night hotel, I’m happy to head over!

Recently became an AP holder and just got back from a solo trip around Christmas. I had an amazing time.

I have a solo return trip planned for Feb. 13-17. Gonna be staying at the Buena Vista Palace at Disney Springs, and I've already booked Villains After Hours for February 14th. Anyone else going that night or any other day let me know! Would love to hang at the parks!

Guy in late 20s here visiting family and really want to go to disney but dont have anyone to go with! Any other young dudes here going solo for tomorrow by chance??? Msg me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter