When Can I expect to receive my cruise Tickets?

jgoens

Earning My Ears
Approximately when will I receive my cruise tickets? We are sailing on December 7, 2003 and I understand that a lot of people are automatically upgraded. I guess they find out when they receive their tickets. Can you find out ahead of time if you have been upgraded? What is the percentage of people that are upgraded? Obviously some of this would depend on how booked the ship is........Seasoned cruisers--What is the scoop here?:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

we received ours exactly 5 weeks prior to our 10/5 sail date...

We've usually gotten ours in the past within about 30 days before your cruise date, this year however, it was about 3 weeks....We booked through DVC, so I don't know if that made a difference or not.....Andy

Wow, you guys have me worried! We are leaving in 3 weeks, and no sign of any docs yet...:confused:

Originally posted by Redmic
Wow, you guys have me worried! We are leaving in 3 weeks, and no sign of any docs yet...:confused:

You may want to call DCL or your TA to find out when they will be sent.....Andy

Do docs come FedEx or UPS? I seem to remember mine coming FedEx a year ago, but have read a thread recently about them arriving UPS.

Gotta know what color truck to look for! :D

Ask yourself, "Self, What can Brown do for me ?"..... Look for the UPS truck ...... Andy:teeth:

I believe whether it is brown or orange (fed-ex) would depend on which TA you use.

AAA-Potomac (DC area) said they would be sending ours Fed ex, I think.

I could be wrong, though.

Ask my wife.

If you booked your airfare thru Disney, it could be 2 weeks before. Ours were and we also used Travelocity which caused a delay. I was told 4 weeks without the air package/ 2 weeks with it. We don't go until November or I would let you know.

We got ours 5 weeks before sailing. We're driving.

They told my parents it would be another few weeks since theirs will have the airline tickets with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter