When can we book a Feb 2022 resort only stay

uandmfan

Mouseketeer
Hi all

I'm reading conflicting info - we are hoping for a Feb 2022 stay at a Disney resort (we already have park tickets). When can we book the hotel?

Thanks

Under normal conditions, you can book a room only reservation 499 days in advance. Which would mean that today, you could book up to March 1, 2022. To do this, you have to call - it can't be done online. You cannot book a package though.

However, I don't know if they are still following the normal procedure. You'll have to call to find out. If you do, please report back on the outcome.

Steve

Going to be interesting to see 2022 prices :crazy2: .We will probably be going October 2022.

I'm reading conflicting info - we are hoping for a Feb 2022 stay at a Disney resort (we already have park tickets). When can we book the hotel?
The official answer used to be 499 days before for a room only reservation. However since June, Disney is just trying to work in blocks of time first it was through September 26, 2021 when reservations first reopened.

Currently you can only book through Dec. 31, 2021. Stay tuned for an "new" news.

Dave

I had one 2021 trip cancelled already and can't honestly see August 2021 going ahead either. Can you imagine if we are all free to travel again from around the world how many people will be going to Disney in 2022? We'll be there twice for sure.

May 2022 here. DD will be finishing grad school. Celebrating. DH and I just booked a quick fall trip for Food and Wine this year to hold me over. Starting to have withdrawals. Both for Disney and being on a plane.

I had April 2020 cancelled then I just opted out of April 2021 a few days ago. My wife and I are in healthcare so we are vaccinated, but the Easter crowds and the lack of entertainment really turned me off.

My guess is Disney will take advantage of the cut backs and not open up fireworks/live entertainment/shows until Fall of this year.

Kids are itching to go but can't say I'm interested in the partial product they are providing right now. Going to the Keys instead.

I'm wondering what will happen with runDisney 2022 before I book January or February, and I am interested in trying Port Orleans for the first time, so while I am eager for them to open 1st quarter 2022 reservations, I feel like I wouldn't have enough info to really book right now anyways.

Just reporting in that 2022 is now open! It was strange that I booked a room only reservation but Disney is now calling it a “basic package”, with free round of mini-golf and luggage tags...Whoopi! Also cancellation is 30 days before, like a package

Just reporting in that 2022 is now open! It was strange that I booked a room only reservation but Disney is now calling it a “basic package”, with free round of mini-golf and luggage tags...Whoopi! Also cancellation is 30 days before, like a package

Did you book by phone or online? This sounds like you booked via phone and a CM booked it as a basic package either by accident or miscommunication. Some CMs can get a little pushy with the package stuff. If that’s not what you wanted, you definitely want to cancel and rebook. IMO.

Did you book by phone or online? This sounds like you booked via phone and a CM booked it as a basic package either by accident or miscommunication. Some CMs can get a little pushy with the package stuff. If that’s not what you wanted, you definitely want to cancel and rebook. IMO.
Got it. I will have to call back. Thought it may have been a Covid thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter