When do you find out room number?

Kwaschitz

Mouseketeer
This may be a silly question, but being a new owner, I'm sure I'll have a lot of what seem like silly questions before I get things completely figured out.

I saw someone post photos from their VGF room (our home resort! Yay!) and said what room number it is. Another person said "Oh, I have that room reserved in the spring."

I looked at my spring reservation on the website and there isn't a room number listed with that, so how/when do you know that? I assumed we'd find out at check-in, but if that's the case, how would someone know now what room they will be in?

You will not find out the number of the room you are assigned until after your arrive at the resort and the room is ready to be occupied.

This may be a silly question, but being a new owner, I'm sure I'll have a lot of what seem like silly questions before I get things completely figured out.

I saw someone post photos from their VGF room (our home resort! Yay!) and said what room number it is. Another person said "Oh, I have that room reserved in the spring."

I looked at my spring reservation on the website and there isn't a room number listed with that, so how/when do you know that? I assumed we'd find out at check-in, but if that's the case, how would someone know now what room they will be in?

I think that they most likely requested that specific room and are HOPING that is their room in the spring. To my knowledge, you will not know 100% for certain what your room is until you check in.

- Dreams

Here is what can happen:

The room is ready when you check in and they give you the number.

The room is not ready and they text you the room number when it is.

You don't get the text, you call a few times to be told that it isn't ready yet, it's after 4PM, could be even later. You go to the Front Desk, they are confused, don't know what happened, they send a runner to the room to see if it's ready. It's either ready or they never cleaned it so you have to wait until they do.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter