When do you guys think WDW DVC RESORTS will be open (not nec. parks)?

A lot of PPE is made domestically.

I suspect Disney are going to want "cute" PPE.

Maybe to sell to public, they are already selling them on ShopDisney.com. I don't know that they would want them for the housekeeping staff or other maintenance staff at the resorts, seems like an unneeded expense to me. Maybe front desk and store but I think that might be it for "cute" PPE.

It's kind of the same issue. Retooling takes time and investment. Then when it's no longer needed, they have to switch back. It's quite a bit of waste. It seems to make more sense to let China crowd their factories and take on the risks of being 100% in production and we just streamline the customs. Most air & sea lanes stayed open, and there's definitely spare passenger craft to be utilized. Personally I'd rather utilize idle industries in their typical specialization than to retrain and revamp.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I would rather they keep the jobs here in the US and I would have more confidence in those PPE products if made here. JMHO, you don't have to agree, that is your right. You are entitled to your own opinion.

Also as soniam posted a new plant was just opened in Austin TX. Good old American ingenuity at work. Makes me happy! 🇺🇸

A new one even opened up outside of Austin, TX. So they are making them in the US. I hope even more new companies form. I can see a need for stuff for a while.

Thanks for posting this information. I agree, I too hope more companies come on line to make PPE (even the cute Disney facemasks). :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!