When does package arrive?

I received my box today and it is lame. I'm not sure what the drawstring bag is for -- it is much smaller than the one we received in previous years that we used for laundry. The gray (makeup?) bag is not me at all.

Honestly the nicest thing in our box was the little book from AMA Waterways detailing each city / port we will be visiting. It's a perfect size for traveling and provides nice details about each stop.

I really hope this isn't a sign of the things to come from ABD. At this rate next year it will be the Adventure Handbook and a mint lol.

I used the red drawstring bag for shoes. The gray bag was just like the zillion others I have. :guilty: Enjoyed the 3 past boxes so much more! Handbook would be helpful even earlier, but I guess they are afraid we'll "lose" it. LOL

I used the red drawstring bag for shoes. The gray bag was just like the zillion others I have. :guilty: Enjoyed the 3 past boxes so much more! Handbook would be helpful even earlier, but I guess they are afraid we'll "lose" it. LOL

We still did get the little carry-on duffel bag upon arrival. We have quite a collection of those now :)

I received my box today and it is lame. I'm not sure what the drawstring bag is for -- it is much smaller than the one we received in previous years that we used for laundry. The gray (makeup?) bag is not me at all.

Honestly the nicest thing in our box was the little book from AMA Waterways detailing each city / port we will be visiting. It's a perfect size for traveling and provides nice details about each stop.

I really hope this isn't a sign of the things to come from ABD. At this rate next year it will be the Adventure Handbook and a mint lol.
I didn't like the red little bag at first, but I threw it in our suitcase and it was actually REALLY useful for my hsuband's very sandy shoes after a hike! I'm glad we have a second one now and I'll throw it in our bag with the other one

I would encourage EVERYONE to drop an email to ABD and let them know your thoughts! We sent a very kind email, but they need to know they really missed the mark with changing the boxes so much this year. While we like the new items, paring the boxes down isn't a smart move, especially with a premium, expensive product like an ABD trip!

For those who have done multiple trips in one year--do they change up the boxes for the subsequent trips? I already got one box this year and we have 2 more ABDs in 2017, so wasn't sure what to expect.
Nope! Same boxes :)

What's funny is, in 2015, I was on a paid panel from Disney to provide input for future ABD boxes, specifically the 2016 box. There was a lot of great input about useful things to include...none of those have ever seen the light of day! Not one person said "send less", I can tell you that. hahahaha.

I Was looking forward to receiving the box for our Arizona/Utah Trip in August. I do like the large drawstring bag from previous trip - we use it for laundry on all our trips. I also like the duffel bag, we fold it in our luggage and have used it for things we bought on trips and/or laundry if there's a lot . Good idea using the smaller one (that we may get) for dirty shoes. I guess I'm still looking forward to getting my box sometime in July, but at least I know in advance that it's not as good as it used to be. Thanks everyone for your input.

Package arrived today for July 5th departure . If anyone can tell me how to upload picture I will.

Mine should be coming soon then for our July 12th departure. When I upload pics I click the "upload a file" tab at the bottom of the post box and find the pic I want in my pictures folder on my computer (I use a Windows laptop). I click on the picture, hit "open" and it uploads it to the post. Once you see the pic in your post as a thumbnail click "full image" and it will enlarge the pic in the post.

I just randomly picked this pic to upload so I got the steps right.

155.JPG

MJ

Ugh! Haven't received ours yet for our 7/2 start date in Australia. We are actually leaving on 6/26 and doing 4 pre-days in Sydney.

Mine should be coming soon then for our July 12th departure. When I upload pics I click the "upload a file" tab at the bottom of the post box and find the pic I want in my pictures folder on my computer (I use a Windows laptop). I click on the picture, hit "open" and it uploads it to the post. Once you see the pic in your post as a thumbnail click "full image" and it will enlarge the pic in the post.

I just randomly picked this pic to upload so I got the steps right.

View attachment 242391

MJ
It's telling my my picture is too large. Not sure how to make it smaller. It's on my iPhone so I'm not sure why it's too large.

It's telling my my picture is too large. Not sure how to make it smaller. It's on my iPhone so I'm not sure why it's too large.

When that happens to me I email the photo to myself and during the email process it asks the size I want to send the photo.....small, medium, large, etc. I usually choose medium and then download the pic to my laptop and upload it to the Dis from my laptop. I am probably doing it the hard way but that's the only way I know. I only do the Dis from my laptop.

MJ

Have a great trip - I can't wait to hear about it since we go Aug 14. As someone else said the small drawstring bag would be a great shoe bag for dirty/wet sneakers.

I see you are staying at Polynesian in November. We ordered the Polynesian Buffet from room service the last two times we were there (Bungalows). It's so good - and so worth it if you are staying in a DVC room with fridge. Order for half the number that are in your party. For instance for my daughters 21 she had 7 friends so they ordered the buffet for 4. When calling tell them how many in room and ask them to suggest how many to order for. They had more than enough for everyone! We found it on youtube:
- I just remembered I never reviewed it so I just did! Here are some pics they took (sorry if fuzzy took pictures from her snapchat). I can't find the dessert pictures but OMG!

Attachments

• IMG_1966.PNG
    IMG_1966.PNG
    439.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1963.PNG
    IMG_1963.PNG
    448.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1962.PNG
    IMG_1962.PNG
    385.7 KB · Views: 6
I see you are staying at Polynesian in November. We ordered the Polynesian Buffet from room service the last two times we were there (Bungalows). It's so good - and so worth it if you are staying in a DVC room with fridge. Order for half the number that are in your party. For instance for my daughters 21 she had 7 friends so they ordered the buffet for 4. When calling tell them how many in room and ask them to suggest how many to order for. They had more than enough for everyone! We found it on youtube:
- I just remembered I never reviewed it so I just did! Here are some pics they took (sorry if fuzzy took pictures from her snapchat). I can't find the dessert pictures but OMG!

That looks amazing. Looks like a combination of Kona and Ohana. We are DVC and would love to stay in Bungalow someday but too many points for me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!