When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my bff are going 12th-14th May 2020 staying off-site. His birthday is the 13th so we're going to have a celebration!

My daughter and I will be visiting Disneyland Paris from May 28 - 31st staying at Hotel Cheyenne. After this trip to DLP, we would have visited all the Disney parks in the world.

We had to postpone our Europe trip due to COVID-19. Hoping that we can visit in May 2021 but will have to wait to see how things unfold. Stay safe, Everyone!

I am planning on going to DLP from the 8-11 August this year as we cannot get access into the US or Japan at the moment from the UK ( Newport Bay hotel probably)

Hopefully going 22nd February 2022 Newport Bay with my 2 girls, first time staying at Club level! So excited.

Tentatively planning Sept 2022 -- I know nothing about DLP so starting to dive in now and do all the research! Any tips for a DLP newbie would be great - the pinned post was updated in 2019 and Covid has thrown a wrench in everything :)

Tentatively planning Sept 2022 -- I know nothing about DLP so starting to dive in now and do all the research! Any tips for a DLP newbie would be great - the pinned post was updated in 2019 and Covid has thrown a wrench in everything :)
I think you have already been browsing through different threads from previous visitors and threads with tips. If you have any questions, just ask them :)

We're going for one day as part of our trip to Paris, which will run from August 1–10, 2022. I haven't figured out exactly which day yet, but it will definitely be during the week to minimize crowds. Our entire family is really looking forward to this since we've only been to WDW and it will be interesting and fun to see the differences in all the attractions, etc.

Going at the end of March for 4 days, havent been since they opened the second park and cant really remember that much about the main park either. Taking my 15 month old for his first Disney park experience.

Going March 22-27 staying at Santa Fe. Super excited to see the difference between DLP and WDW. Also can’t wait to tour Paris.

Going March 22-27 staying at Santa Fe. Super excited to see the difference between DLP and WDW. Also can’t wait to tour Paris.
Have fun!

Be aware that 25 and 26 will be busy, there is a pass holder event on the 25th. So, do as much as you can on your first days during the week, or use the 25th to explore Paris/rest.

I am also there 24-26, Santa Fe :)

Woo hoo! Just booked to go back to DLP at the start of November!
Staying at the Residhome near Val D'Europe station again - that was a real revelation on our last trip and very happy to go back there. Four nights, with the plan being three full days in the parks and hopefully a day in Paris itself as well (last time we did that was over 10 years ago).

We can’t wait for our first visit on Aug 4-5, 2022. We are very excited for our stay at Newport Bay Club! °o°

Returning again (for the third time this year) on July 11th for a few days of fun and the Avanger preview. Staying at the Staycity Resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter