When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official - we'll be there July 23-July 26, 2019. Booking Hotel Cheyenne today!

EDIT: Booked Sequoia Lodge instead. At only 140E more for our three nights, it seemed worth it!

Last edited:

Next trip is 12-13 April staying at Santa Fe, just made my reservations for the VIP Infinity AP spots for the parade and the fireworks, which is an absolute joy to be able to do online (which I had forgotten about).
Have a reservation for lunch at Agrabah Cafe, which is a long time ago since my lasts visit. Looking forward to this. And a first is to be on the new direct Thalys train from Amsterdam to Marne la Vallee, which will start on the 31st of March.

I was on hold for 15 minutes at the Infinity line and was already getting fed up, when the phone was answered in Dutch :) While normally when I press English, I get a CM on phone who answers in French. There is one CM named Shannon, who encouraged me to ask for her whenever I wanted to make reservations in Dutch. @olafLover maybe good for you to know as well (you have an Infinity pass too, right?)
She fixed my booking, as the name of my friend was misspelled and my email about it wasn't answered yet, and then guided me through the website. Happy me :)

Just booked flights, now considering hotel choice, but a quick visit-

July 27-29, 2019- glencoe

Hello everyone!! First-ever post here so greetings from Reykjavik Iceland!! Huge DIS fans! husband and I have been going to DLP for some time now (every year). We are super excited we recently booked our trip for Magical Pride 2019!! Just a quick weekend visit but it will be amazing I'm sure, so about "when" May 31st to June 3rd! Anyone else going for Magical Pride? :-D °o°

November 17-22 at the Newport Bay on the Compass Club Floor. Ooh, and a full board meal plan included!!!

Compass Club is amazing! The check-in is waaaay less complicated and less crowded than the regular line. Also, make sure you book your restaurants a long time in advanced. I usually do on the two-month mark, reservations open right 60 days before your arrival date so take advantage of that to secure the most amazing dining experiences and the time slot you want :-D

Hello everyone!! First-ever post here so greetings from Reykjavik Iceland!! Huge DIS fans! husband and I have been going to DLP for some time now (every year). We are super excited we recently booked our trip for Magical Pride 2019!! Just a quick weekend visit but it will be amazing I'm sure, so about "when" May 31st to June 3rd! Anyone else going for Magical Pride? :-D °o°

I'm still thinking about it, I want to see what kind of special things will be there. But 2 weeks later is Disney Loves Jazz, which I am also still thinking about... :P

Bonjour DISers

We have a new thread so that DISers can post up when they are going to Disneyland Paris.

The dates will be updated in the list on the 1st post.

Have fun planning.

LIST OF DISERS GOING TO DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS

2019:

April 2019:

Cassy4 April 6-13

Dingdingding April 7-9 NPBC

Littletylersmom April 20-22 DCR

DuchessandBerlios April 22-25 Cheyenne

ThBa April 22-27

May 2019:
Kelsanna May 5-8 NPBC

pamcarey May 13-15 SL

Carter'sMommy May 14-17 SL

June 2019

RangerPooh 11th - 15th Newport Bay Compass Club

Along4theRide June 9-11 NPBC

ghtx June 10-11

hippiechiken June 18-21

eccobleu June 19-23 NPBC

zinderella June 23-26 DCR

Maineiak June 24-28 NPBC

***tink386 June 24-27 Cheyenne

July 2019
DisneyMusicMan 2nd - 6th Newport Bay Compass Club

Véronique Grandmont July DLH

Cassy4 July 6-13

kuhltiffany July 13-17

Redbudlover July 17-20 NPBC

disneyholic family July 21-25 NPBC

August 2019:

September 2019:

dolewhipdreams September 4-7 SL

October 2019:

November 2019:

rndmr2 Nov 5-11

ej119 Nov 12-14 NPBC

Apples&Disney Nov 17-21 at DLH

December 2019:

the_princess Dec 12-14 DLH

2020:

June 2020:

AmyPK June 4-9 2020

:goodvibesAfter literally three years of fighting with the US Dollar to the Euro etc, I have decided "the heck with it" as my Paris France adventure begins April 13th - 20th .......

Airfare is being booked in about 3 weeks!party:

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!