"When I went it was all lights, and music, and Mickey doin' his magic." — Aug. '18 Disneyversary TR — Completed (Finally!!) August 20, 2021

I'm here! Looking forward to finding out about your trip (at least I know what you did for a couple minutes one night :P)

Following along! I was there with my family Aug 18-25, also staying at the Grand Floridian! I’ll be on the lookout for myself in the background of your photos :rotfl2:

Joining in! I read your last TR but didn't comment as I got in on it at the end, so looking forward to this one as well!

Yay!! Looking forward to following! Also, when I heard about Illuminations today, you were the first person I thought of...hope you got to see it lots this trip!!

Yay!! Looking forward to following! Also, when I heard about Illuminations today, you were the first person I thought of...hope you got to see it lots this trip!!

I'm sure whatever they replace it with will be wonderful, but I'm going to miss it so much!! We definitely appreciated it on this trip :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!