• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

When is 180 days?

doggydoc

It's not a midlife crisis I'm just a car enthusias
So here I am almost passing out over my keyboard after working today then a 12 hour drive(supposed to be 10 but the flat tire kinda through us a curve) to visit my sister for DD's spring break with favorite cousins. I figured since we got here so late I might as well either stay up or have everything ready to sign on and keep computer running for a few hours till 5:00 am Central (essentially 4 am since time change is tonight.) We are arriving at resort on Sept. 10th and according to to the 1 millionth time I checked the ADR calculator March 14 should be 180 days prior to arrival. However when I do a test run the calendar for the online booking system only allows booking up to the 8th. Despite calling up my reservation the 9th is greyed out so I infer from that, the 10th will not be available at booking opening this morning. It seems my DD will absolutely wither away and die if I don't manage to book CRT for breakfast on her birthday the 14th of Sept. so if someone could explain how a poor desperately tired Dad either:

a) Somehow managed to mess up usage of such a simple device as the ADR calculator or

2) managed to completely misunderstand the whole 180 + 10 system or whatever I would be forever grateful.

My personal e-mail addy and a free long distance veterinary consult for any cat/dog problem to the first person who can solve this obviously life and death dilemma.

Thanks in advance, any illegible responses after this one are likely due to my head hitting the keyboard or possibly sleep typing.

As of midnight the 9th is now available. I don't think I understand what is going on. I thought dates became available as of 6 am EST 180 in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter