When is everyone going to Disney?

August 16-20 just for wp's and ds and were going in October 28- Nov 2. We're also considering going during the princess half marathon. Fingers crossed it work out!:littleangel:

Sept. 13 - 18. I'll be in a walking boot/wheelchair depending on how my achilles post op PT is going.

We will be at AKL from August 18th - August 26th 2018 - only 22 more days!1

January 5th until the 12th - the first time as annual pass holders and the first time staying at The Art of Animation.

I just booked 3 rooms for my party of 10. More people might decide to join us so the total is subject to change. We are going June 27th to July 3rd at All Star Movies preferred room to make it easier for the kids

February 5-12 at Pop Century with DH. Fourth Disney Parks trip together, but first ever onsite stay! Unfortunately, that arrival date means my FP booking date has the potential to "live in infamy."

February 18th-24th at Fort Wilderness Campground! Bought a 32' 5th wheel and a truck to pull it with so we could make the trip!

October 28 - November 1. So excited for MNSSHP!! We were originally had rooms booked at the Poly for our first on-site vacation, but decided to save the money and stay with my dad (he lives in Orlando).

September 11th to October 2nd - not long now! :mickeyjum

Hallo there, could not help but notice your sweet Post. My hubby:eeyore: and I :tink:(Late 40s) are visiting WDW for the very first time Sept/Oct 2018, very very excited!! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo But also a tad bit nervous, am an English lass whom does not particularly care for Heat and have never been to FL, thus...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!