When is everyone going to Disney?

We're going Sept 15- Sept 21 celebrating our 25th anniversary and my wife's birthday. First time away without any of the 4 kids. We're both so excited !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1993 Caribbean Beach
2000 All Star Sports
2015 Art of Animation
2019 Contemporary

DH and I are going 9/16-9/23.
We're going to be there the same time !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1993 Caribbean Beach
2000 All Star Sports
2015 Art of Animation
2019 Contemporary

We actually just got back from our 12 day summer trip but we booked our next trip before we left disney.:cheer2:we now have another trip to look forward to...April 9th-16th!

Nov 11- Nov 16. I just learned that Disney World will be celebrating Christmas then! Something else to look forward to!

October 15 - 27 at OKW and December 7 - 21 at Copper Creek to my wife and I It’s the best place to stay at Christmas!

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.
Well an early Happy Birthday to you! Your niece is going to have fun!
My first visit to WDW was in 1977 when I was 6. My second will be in September 2020, from the 7th through the 15th to be exact. My husband, who went in 1987 so it's his second visit too, and I are going to be celebrating our fifteenth wedding anniversary.

Have a Magical time!

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.
There is a wdw crowd calendar online. Also, you're going during the food & wine festival so EPCOT will be very busy. Not sure about Hollywood Studios with Galaxy's Edge opening but hopefully the other parks won't be so busy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!