When is memory maker available?

cincygirl

Earning My Ears
Our family took advantage of the free dining offer and booked a trip with memory maker starting on July 5. About a week later, we decided to head down early and do a room only reservation for July 3-4. Will memory maker be available for those first 2 days?

Memory is attached to your park ticket, so if you are going to use those same park tickets on the 3-4, memory maker will work. A trick to memory maker is that only one person needs add it to their park tickets to have it as long as all the parties are linked under that persons my Disney experience account.

Unless this has recently changed and the sticky hasn't been updated, Memory Maker isn't tagged to a certain calendar start date. Once you use it to download your first photo, that is when the clock starts. The first download starts the clock, and you have 30 days to download any pictures in your account. Photos stay in your account for 45 days. So you can actually use a single Memory Maker purchase to cover 74 (technically 75, but why push it?) days of photos. Pictures on day 1, download from day 1 on day 44 (45), and then last day to download is day 74 (75).

You will be fine. I took an impromptu trip in January, but had pre-purchased Memory Maker for a longer trip in February. When I got home from the January trip, I got an email stating "don't forget to download your memory maker photos" and I freaked out thinking that it had used my Memory Maker for the January trip, even though I thought I was being careful not to scan my magic band for any photos.

When I called the Memory Maker phone number, they said as long as I hadn't downloaded any of the photos, I hadn't started using the Memory Maker.

So this should work in reverse for your trip- you should be able to cover all of your days since they are sequential without an issue. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!